When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Swiss Replica Watch Shop

ertanp

Their site is swiss3awatches

Do not buy from this shop. They use descriptions full of lies.

I bought a watch from them and paid 372$ expecting a 1:1 perfect rep of a Portuguese. The description and the pictures made me think so. 

I did get the watch but it is like a much cheaper average rep. It looks much different than the pictures they are displaying (I think they are using pictures of the gen).

It says Swiss standard AR coating. Mine doesn't have any AR coating. Seconds and power reserve circles are in wrong place compared to their pictures. They charged me at least 150$ more telling lies in their descriptions.

And they don't reply to messages.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

I had a good experience with them. The site is nice and easy to navigate. The watch is very nicely made and I am happy with it. The prices are great too. This made a good gift as well. The service was awesome too. I will be back again Definitely recommend ! 

I had a good experience with them. The site is nice and easy to navigate. The watch is very nicely made and I am happy with it. The prices are great too. This made a good gift as well. The service was awesome too. I will be back again Definitely recommend ! 

How long have you worked for them? Nice first post.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Well i have experienced same things and does not believe in buying watches online.They never deliever you what they show you on the website.I have bought my rolex replica but looks so cheap and disguisting.When i tried to sell my rolex, i got only 20% of the money i paid for teh watch.After that I prefer to buy watches from jewelers and local dealers, atleast they can assure me of quality and and i can see what the watch really looks like before buying it.Be careful next time.

Well i have experienced same things and does not believe in buying watches online.They never deliever you what they show you on the website.I have bought my rolex replica but looks so cheap and disguisting.When i tried to sell my rolex, i got only 20% of the money i paid for teh watch.After that I prefer to buy watches from jewelers and local dealers, atleast they can assure me of quality and and i can see what the watch really looks like before buying it.Be careful next time.

Try buying from our TD's or M2M.