When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Advice on intime.co website is it Genuine

ap2013

Hi Guys I am looking to make a purchase from intime.co and want to check if its a genuine site.

i sent an enquiry email and they replied to me but specified i not reply to the email itself but click on a link which read as follows:

Hello friend,

I am sorry but the watches in the super rep showcase category are not for sale.

As for the AP ROO, could you please send me a picture of it so I can confirm the stock availability.

Regards

Please do not reply to this message with your e-mail client, we would not receive your message.
In order to reply, please use exclusively the following link: http://www.intime.co/contact-form.php

I also tried to reply directly anyway and received this:

From: sales@intime.co Sent: 17 December 2013 00:18:00 To:  
Hello

We want to help you but we're not able to respond directly to emails
sent to this address.

One of the best ways to get answers to your questions is send email to following department.

1. intimeqc@hotmail.com (QC images questions)
2. intimepayment@yahoo.com (Payment questions)
3. intimewatches@hotmail.com (General enquiry / Shipment questions)

We value your business and want to provide you with the best customer
care.

Thanks,

InTimeWatches

If somebody has ordered from this dealer before can you kindly advise if the email received above is normal and the website is genuine please.

Thanks

Thanks guys, I was more concerned with replying via the specified link.

I've read on the forum some TDs websites have been replicated by scammers hence i wanted to check.

Do you guys have any recommendations on what AP to buy from Ryan or are they all same quality?

• 4 weeks later...

I have ordered from them once. Received QC photos and good communication, but no watch! Followed it up with them, according to their records the watch was confirmed delivered to my home address. But I still have no watch so I think ill stick with trusty and puretime.

Dealers source all their watches from the same places.

Use the forum to research the watches you want, then find a dealer you like, then get them to source it for you. The reading and research you do will be the most important thing when ordering a rep

As for APs, the best ones so far are:

ROO: Sec@12 by Noob factory (bear in mind most of these are out of stock, so its best you email a dealer beforehand enquiring about stock level)

Diver: v4.1 by Noob or v5 (both good) for stainless steel, or if you're after forged carbon, either get the H-Factory version, or v3

RO: Not sure about the other versions, but the best of the 15400 is either the BP factory version or the Z factory version

And as always, read read read :)

• 1 year later...

VOGLIO SAPERE SE UN SITO E FRODE

It would help if you STOP TYPING IN CAPS and also understand that the official language used here is English.

How would you feel if everyone here starts typing in their native language and wonder why there is no response?

• 10 months later...

I'm looking to buy a watch on intime.co,, how do I come in contact with Ryan? He seems to be trustworthy.

ryan .. great TD ... ive purchased .. many many watches from him.... always perfect transactions !!

how do i come in contact with Ryan? I'm trying to buy a watch from intime.co, and would like to know how to come in contact with a trustworthy dealer...

Edited by Shua4