When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Are these sites legit?

danielkarpathios

Hi Guys,

New member and first post here so while i did look through the scammer site list you were kind enough to provide, I didn't see a few of these sites that are in question.

I was hoping you could provide some insight as to the quality of these swiss replica sites:

http://www.swissreplica.cd/

http://www.solidswiss.cd/

and to a lesser extent, this site:

I am only starting to learn the difference in shitty replica companies and seemingly higher end sites like these. To someone like myself it just seems that the quality on these 2 sites is higher in terms of the movement being cloned and the quality of the steel in the housing and the bracelet. The serials and engravings all look on point too but when I see that they are asking for $1200-1500 for their watches when other sites are asking for $400- 800, I just want to see what your opinions are and if these hefty prices are justifiable.

Also in the case of solid swiss, they repeatedly claim that because of their seals and o-rings, that you can swim with the pieces with piece of mind. Is this true or a crock?

I would love and appreciate as much insight and feed back as possible from any and all of you.

Ideally my goal is to have something which is as accurate and on point to the original as possible and these sites look like they are it.

My first 3 watches im looking to buy are the best possible versions of the following:

-Rolex submariner 50 year anniversary

-Omega Sea master (orange crown)

-Breitling Super ocean Heritage 46

-Breitling chronomat evolution

Are these sites producing pieces as good as they say they are and are the prices justifiable in the case of the first two?

Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys!

DK

Thanks TB.

The casing, the movement and the details look to be immaculate on these sites so as of yet, I haven't seen any reason not to consider them for a purchase.

What do you think about their water resistance claims? Check out their testing process on their site :  http://www.solidswiss.cd/

If anyone else has some helpful input to steer me in the right direction, that would be great too. Feel free to chime in.

Also, do you make hulks too TB?

Daniel rather than ask if a site is good use trusted dealer list that Toro has given you link for. There are 100s of sites lets not wast time vetting them just go to ones we KNOW are legit, right. As far as claims of this that water proofing you are being played it is a sales technique nothing more, do not be fooled. Toro above is a very good dealer go see if he has what you want.

PS Toro nor any other dealers make any watch they are made in a number of factories which dealers buy from and then sell.

It would be a dream if there really existed magic secret factories in Switzerland with master watchmaker gnomes producing 1:1 clones of every Rolex movement out there and encasing them in waterproof 904l cases. However, don't fall for the easiest scam in the book - these guys know what an unexperienced rep buyer WANTS to hear - but the truth is that these products and factories only exist on scam websites, not in reality.

• Like 1

Dammit! I wanted to believe that these guys were straight up and that they were offering some craaaazy quality but I guess i was wrong.

Thanks for saving me from throwing some cash away needlessly.

So i've decided that the first piece i want is the Rolex 50th anniversary Sub (black dial, green bezel). What do i do now? should i just go look under the rolex specific threads for the best dealer? 

Or can you guys recommend an easier way to navigate to what i want. 

I know it will never be the same as genuine, but I want something that i dont have to modify myself. I want the best movement and the best materials possible so its looks as bang on as possible. 

TC's subs look good, anyone else???

DK

• 2 weeks later...

TC is a modder.  He takes the watches that the dealers provide and does additional work on them.  Obviously this is going to cost more than just getting one from a dealer yourself.  Only you can decide if the extra work is worth the extra money.

BK does the same.

• 5 months later...