When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

coffee machines !

whoever

Good choice. I'll be interested to hear your thoughts once you have received it and made some coffee. I have a very good espresso machine and also a pod machine, but I always go back to the Chemex when I need a really good coffee.

post-5566-0-98370800-1388350891_thumb.jp

Edited by Niko

Had the Moccamaster but with the thermal carafe, a very good machine with perfect water temperature.  Makes great coffee really good flavor extraction.  Finally bit the dust after many years of good service.  Wife killed it.  Recently bought a Bonavita which is a smaller sized unit and fits my kitchen better and I am very happy with this machine.  Was cheap $189 and works great.  Water temp is right on at 204.  It is very comparable to the Moccamaster for temp and flavor, just better size for my kitchen so that is why I chose it over the Moccamaster this time.       

I bought this bad boy last year, without regret.

ena9_330x250_black_large.jpg

Jura Ena 9 One Touch

Jura provide Swiss quality and personally I like this coffee machine a lot! Good choice markiemark :clap2:

I am using a Nespresso machine which is on the more expensive side so only 1 coffee a day but for riding the cheap train I have a Bialetti to make old-school coffee and it has an amazing taste! Also very recommendable for camping trips since you only need a hot source, some water and coffee obviously ;)

post-50919-0-92359700-1388668183_thumb.j

• Like 1

Jura provide Swiss quality and personally I like this coffee machine a lot! Good choice markiemark :clap2:

I am using a Nespresso machine which is on the more expensive side so only 1 coffee a day but for riding the cheap train I have a Bialetti to make old-school coffee and it has an amazing taste! Also very recommendable for camping trips since you only need a hot source, some water and coffee obviously ;)

Yes, Nespresso is very nice as well! I have one at my desk at work. Drinking strength 7. When I feel like sh*t, I reach for my hidden stash of 11's and 12's...

Yes, Nespresso is very nice as well! I have one at my desk at work. Drinking strength 7. When I feel like sh*t, I reach for my hidden stash of 11's and 12's...
I own nespresso as well for convenience but the taste is definitely a huge step down from freshly ground coffee with a good brew method.

Got my Moccamaster today! 

Just did the first run, and this thing is incredibly fast.....

wanted to post a video, but file is too big. as soon as you hit the button it heats up and it takes like 3min for 4 cups....max! 

AND the Coffee is great!! AND it looks awesome!