When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New winder

fraggle42

Got the new watch winder today. This one has 12 winders with two spaces on each winder platform. Unfortunately during its travels from Germany to myself in the UK it must have been mistreated somewhere along the line as about 6 of the front clip on parts of the winders had become detached and fell out when I opened the door. Not a problem as they clip back in, all apart from one, which has had 3 of the 4 plastic clips snap off somehow. I've no doubt the eBay seller will sort that out, and everything else is in lovely condition. Picture of it in its final resting place, mostly full. It's not what you would call small. atugabyt.jpg

Thank you all.

Annival, why didn't you get it fixed? They're guaranteed for 12 months?

The weight of the case is significant, so at a guess the construction of the case itself is good with thick wood. Fixtures and fittings look good. The winders, I have no idea what make they are but it's easy access to them, so they'll be a heck of a lot easier to fix than a watch if they go wrong :)