When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

http://pureti.me/ scam or not?

kobo

Hi and welcome to the forum. Some TD take 2-3 days until they come back to Your e-mails. Also lots of business going on as CNY is starting. If not in stock no shipping till 10th of February, asked yesterday. Best to buy here on the forum in the m2m section until then or confirm availability before placing order in this period. Wish You luck.

He's legitimate, one of the top dealers on this site. Just not a friendly guy in my opinion..I recommend a different dealer

My experience is totally opposite.

Angus is easy to reach thru repgeek PM even though he is very busy. He contributes immensely to the fora. He is ultra calm, friendly, polite and patient. He speaks and writes English very well. He is honest.

I recommend him.

My experience is totally opposite.

Angus is easy to reach thru repgeek PM even though he is very busy. He contributes immensely to the fora. He is ultra calm, friendly, polite and patient. He speaks and writes English very well. He is honest.

I recommend him.

+1000

• 2 months later...

I always wonder just what a guy who says that Angus ain't helpful or friendly must have done or said to get a negative response...

The one thing I know of Angus is he is a very polite and courteous guy especially for a guy from the Chinese dealers.. As they can come across as curt or short due to language differences... But Angus speaks better English than me...

So I can only think that any guy saying that is truly the customer from hell (because Angus can take a llot of crap and moaning and still remain courteous )or he hasn't been speaking to Angus...and found himself dealing with a clone site or talking to one of guys that doesn't speak a lot of English and is not used to the short para phrasing in replies....

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...