When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

where can i buy a Swiss rolex daytona?

cbro2

Daytona all well and good, beautiful watch by the way :notworthy: . But you know how/what was asked our friend here has been looking at sites Blah Blah Swiss made Rep , I knew this by the title when I saw it in the content spy. Domi out of France correct so not Swiss made :partytime: .LOL

Welcome to RWG.

Firstly there are no Swiss made replicas!

It's a marketing trick made up by scam sites, that will take your money and ship nothing.

If they ship anything you'll probably end up getting a low grade replica.

If, I say if, they send you a high grade replica Rolex you've been fooled and paid way too much.

Please have a look among our trusted dealers.

They have their respective section on this forum.

Welcome again!

Pay heed to all of these experienced members who are giving you good advice. There is no such thing as a Swiss replica. The Swiss police would close a rep factory down arrest all the workers and probably :cc_hang: the owners!! Switzerland has the most draconian anti counterfeiting laws in the world. All of the reps are Asian, primarily from China. you can build a rep and add a Swiss movement, and genuine parts, but that's as close to Swiss made as you are ever going to get with a rep.

• Like 1

Panerai 153 took the words out of my sphincter. Swiss replica is a term used by rip off artists purporting to offer higher grade replicas for a thousand dollars or more. This animal does not exist. Good thing you found this international brotherhood of enlightened souls who know what the heck is going on with this slippery slope of a game. Looking forward to your spending 80% less than you expected for a decent rep made in China,

I am building the exact same thing.

Just waiting to get a gen crystal to get rid of the HUGE LEC. I am also going to put a WSO bezel on it. I have the slim bezel but the text on it wanders off straight.

Its a poor picture but you can see the tachy scale moves away from the centre and there is a big gap near the 60.

AC2DE4EB-C243-4053-A3DF-CADC26BD7A95-234

Hi and welcome. If You go to the main page Forum and scroll down You will find the names of the trusted dealers of this forum. You can look at their offers and buy from anyone of them. The Rolex Daytona (unfortunately) is not an advisable watch to buy as the first. For a chronograph maybe Breitling or TAG are 2 good options. Best would be to look for a non-chrono in the price-range of 160 to 260 USD plus shipping as first watch. Save the money for a "Swiss"-type or chrono for later. Anyway good luck and make the right choices.

• 1 month later...

Welcome to the forums.  I'm afraid they don't exist.

So I'm somewhat curious about what this (and there are others listed as such) is: http://www.watcheden.net/rolex-daytona-cosmograph-chronograph-swiss-valjoux-7750-movement-two-tone-with-white-dial-1-i-11015-p-1.html 

From a TD. The price, is ridiculously low... so I fully get the "if it's too good to be true" thought.

What I get curious about is how this sort of thing can be done by a "trusted dealer".

Hmmmm...

An additional question: Isn't it true that the 7750 movement doesn't have the dials in the right place for a Daytona in the first place... not without the additional gears that are put on the A7750... and my understanding is there isn't an ETA 7750 with those additional gears.....

Hmmmmm....

Edited by Beej

• 2 weeks later...