When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AP Chronopassion

EW1213

Unfortunately I know. But its such a beautiful piece, I had to have it in my journey to expand my AP collection. Im currently up to 7, and have my eye on a few more pieces 

There are members here who do not do repair/modding BUT have access to media blasting cabinets, and re-surface APs ...

WOW WOW WOW .. what a catch. A pre-modded Chronopassion!  Just so that you are aware, a bead-blasted metal finish like the CP has, is very very ... VERY susceptible to marks and scratches.

Yes,especially hairline scratches...

Unfortunately I know. But its such a beautiful piece, I had to have it in my journey to expand my AP collection. Im currently up to 7, and have my eye on a few more pieces 

Thks for sharing,APnoobster..

Can i know where you send your precious to do up the modding,& how much is the cost?

Btw,i have order another 2 pieces today from andrew...A Safari & a Black Theme...So,what is the other models which you would recommend to buy?

Edited by craze77

I haven't modded any other pieces yet that I've personally bought mainly because I am in CONUS and not sure I want to shop anything to the EU, just yet. Im also waitiing for my FC 44MM chrono AP, excited about that one. Also just got the Safari as well as the Diver 5.1. I'm looking into the Don Ramon, and also the Panda.

I haven't modded any other pieces yet that I've personally bought mainly because I am in CONUS and not sure I want to shop anything to the EU, just yet. Im also waitiing for my FC 44MM chrono AP, excited about that one. Also just got the Safari as well as the Diver 5.1. I'm looking into the Don Ramon, and also the Panda.

Wow,you are indeed the APMaster,none the noobster,lolx...

Btw,can i check something with you?

I saw andrew selling this model - AP0198 - 2011 Royal Oak Chronograph SS/RU White A-7750 Sec@12

But,why is it other members mentioned that its 44mm,while andrew advertised as 42mm?Are they the same?

Thanks for advise..