When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Why Grocery Stores are so important

hambone

Although my health is severely compromised, I really do try to make the best of things.

Yesterday at the Vons, I was getting some fresh fruit for smoothies. Seems like I have gotten bolder

lately, so I saw this knockout woman, and asked her to please take me home with her. She declined, but smiled like the sexy vixen she is. I ran past her at the checkout stand and asked her for a compromise, being I could take her home with me. That broke the ice, and she had to put her ice cream in my freezer to keep it from melting. Bottom line.......I got to the bottom line.

this happens in real life??

Although my health is severely compromised, I really do try to make the best of things.

Yesterday at the Vons, I was getting some fresh fruit for smoothies. Seems like I have gotten bolder

lately, so I saw this knockout woman, and asked her to please take me home with her. She declined, but smiled like the sexy vixen she is. I ran past her at the checkout stand and asked her for a compromise, being I could take her home with me. That broke the ice, and she had to put her ice cream in my freezer to keep it from melting. Bottom line.......I got to the bottom line.

This stuff happens all the time.  In fact it's how I met the love of my life, my little peach, my little Arctic Rose, the ever delectable Uma.

But it happened in the dentist's office, not the grocery store.  :huh:

uma.jpg

Sometimes the distinction between real life and imagination can become intertwined.

How this happened is a mystery. Nanuq, That hottie with her beautiful toothless grin is

remarkable. I have to remark that I lost my lunch!

my post was of sheer entertainment value, which my mischievous nature devised.

Just one more absurd late night post. The woman is a stripper here in Vegas who emailed

me her pic.

I do know her, although please don't tell anyone. :nono: