When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What a difference a year makes...

TeeJay

As many of you may recall, the last year was not a good one for me, infact, it was pretty bad, and brought me as close to utter ruin and despair as I have ever been in my life, and I can only thank my brothers here for helping me through that.

So what's changed in my life?

Well, I'm now the proud owner of a licensed tattoo studio...

It's only small, only in a rented room above a hair salon, I have to make an hour's bus ride just to get there, and I'm still in the process of building a client base. But. I'm no longer terrified I'm going to wind up on the streets or wondering where my next meal will come from, and I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

Thanks for all your help and patience :good::drinks:

• Like 1

Brother, this place is about far more than watches. It's great to hear things are getting better.

What does TwoTone always say? "Where people gather, life happens".

Hang in there and happy Easter.

• Like 1

Good to hear that you've come out through the other side. I can sympathize mate, going through a very rough patch of my life at the moment and the forum helps me get through the day sometimes. I guess what doesn't kill you makes you stronger :inverted:

• Like 2

Brother, this place is about far more than watches. It's great to hear things are getting better.

What does TwoTone always say? "Where people gather, life happens".

Hang in there and happy Easter.

Thanks, and absolutely, the studio's only been licensed since the beginning of February, so I know I have a ways to go yet, but I'm on the right tracks once more :good::drinks:

Good to hear that you've come out through the other side. I can sympathize mate, going through a very rough patch of my life at the moment and the forum helps me get through the day sometimes. I guess what doesn't kill you makes you stronger :inverted:

Yeah, things got pretty desperate last year, and sorry to hear you're going through a rough patch of your own, stay strong :good::drinks:

I had no idea you were on the rocks, TeeJay ~ I'm sorry to hear it, and I'm glad you are putting the pieces together again.

I was well and truly shipwrecked this time last year, spent the majority of it drifting by day to day, but eventually, the circumstances fell into place for me to have my own studio, so I jumped at the chance, and even though I'm waiting for word of mouth to spread and a reliable client base to build, I know it's just a matter of time and letting things build momentum :good::drinks:

Havent heard anything about your hard time but gods speed my friend

The quote

Learn from yesterday

Live for today

Hope for tomorrow

Never stop dreaming

I believe it since its in my skin haha ;)

Congratulations that is great to hear.  Wonderful to be your own boss. 

As challenging as it during the thick of hard-times always remember  , "This too shall pass"  P این نیز بگذرد‎, Aلا شيء يدوم‎, H גם זה יעבור‎)  even if it takes a year 

Good luck with the Business 

i was wondering why we didn't hear from you the past months.

Good to hear that you got your life back on the track again.

Stay positive and realize that in most cases there is always a light shining at the end of the tunnel.

Carpe Diem

Cats