When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Urgent: Omega ebay rep

ashtree

This scammer really like to chat...S*it

He is going to report me for hassling him :(

Maybe the 10 messages in 5 minutes was excessive ;)

Oh and it's the watch with the water marks from European Watch Company that he is selling...not that beat up crap one!

CJ, don't believe it, he will be selling the beat up POS.

Otherwise why on earth would you include pics of a beaten up watch with what looks like a good watch when you are Wellington he good watch?

That's like me trying to sell a good sports car and using a few pics of a write off in the advert!

So eBay didn't pull it.

That's it, war.

What's the best way to create an unlimited supply of eBay accounts to use to outbid the morons on these scams?

Will have a google about it.

From what I understand eBay only removes ads if requested by the Copyright holders/Companies, not random blokes like us.  I guess they realize too many people were just trying to screw over good people that they had previous disputes with or unhappy customers.

In the old days of eBay you could contact the winning bidder and give them a heads up, now you can't even to that.

It's got sod all with eBay being worries about false reports, it's all about greed and eBay wanting their commission on the sale and on the PayPal payment.

Ebay encourages fraud.

• 2 weeks later...

I would have thought you would have a case with the couriers - if you send something insured to a "Mr X" and "Mr Z" signs for it, it has not been delivered as per the contract you and the courier agreed to has it?

It's their fault. They might as well hand them out to a random address or their own neighbours!