When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Help, need strap for Ingeniuer

jayster0966

I'm not sure if this is the place to post but I need the forums help in finding a nice strap for my Ingeniuer series rep. I have had this rep for a year now and love it. I get compliments all the time on the watch but unfortunately the rubber strap it came with has given way. I have tried Trusty Time and Perfect Clones and both have said that they are no longer available. I kind of find that hard to believe as they still sell the same reps. Any members out there know of a seller that sells a nice strap (any material at this point) so that I can keep using the watch as a daily? 

Not really looking to spend $400+ on a gen strap at this point. 

TIA for any help offered.

Thanks,

Edited by jayster0966

• 2 months later...

I'm not sure what happened to my post with pictures, seems to have disappeared.  :huh:

Just would like to say thanks to @FixrAndy for the suggestion of ordering from Jacob Straps. (www.jacobstraps.com) 

I originally was going to order an alligator strap but after some consideration I eventually ordered a black calfskin with red stitching. This strap would be for my IWC that I purchased while on vacation in the Philippines. (cheaper rep)

I received my straps after a bit more than a month of patiently waiting ( Jacob apologized for the delay due to being extremely busy) and I have to admit that Jacob is one hell of a craftsman.  The material quality is outstanding and the stitching is perfect. The final product is well worth the wait and I would definitely recommend him as well to anyone looking for a replacement strap.

20140719_161922_zpsdf61697f.jpg

20140719_161909_zps0f8462b9.jpg

20140719_155339_zpsdbe04f0f.jpg