When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Addicted to 1665s

Chuck P

Thanks guys. Build specs on this one:

PT mid case and DRSD caseback. Softened edges and reworked CG's. I think the crown may be gen 703 but not entirely sure. I mixed my stock of crowns and had trouble telling gen from good aftermarket.

Cartel bezel assembly and insert (would love to replace this at some point. It is fully functional as is but I don't like the dull teeth. I think a better bezel would make a huge difference.

Aftermarket t-39 slightly shaved on bottom edge side to allow retaining ring to fit. Snug fit though and should be water resistant.

Eta 2846 movt

Yuki dial for Rolex movt with feet removed. Yuki hour and minute hand. Rep second hand (Yuki second hand is not good in shape)

PT bracelet

I happen to like those specs, mainly because I have a similar watch and think it's a fine rep.

P1010106.jpg

PT SD w/ the 2846-2, MBW dial, JMB retention ring, gen crown and tube, GS-T-39 crystal. I did keep the rest of the PT bezel assembly- I'm happy with it. Watch is WR, a great beater for around $400- my kind of rep.

• 2 months later...

Here's mine!!

MBW case, caseback and bezel, mystery dial, gen hands, movement, DW, crown/tube, insert, pearl, T-39, endlinks & bracelet, put together by the one and only The Zigmeister!!

attachicon.gifBeach 1aa.jpg

Now that is a good looking SD!!:D