When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

ASCIWhite`s place on earth

asciwhite

I do not play well with other people :(

Anxiety, social phobia, bipolar, borderline personality. So I would have a GTG, but that would not be vise.

Sorry... I play best with other people via the internet, not so good face to face.

I do not play well with other people :(

Anxiety, social phobia, bipolar, borderline personality. So I would have a GTG, but that would not be vise.

Sorry... I play best with other people via the internet, not so good face to face.

Beside the social phobia and being dead honest you are just like most other member here at RWG :) that is "play best with other people via the internet". Besides, the best spot for a GTG is likely Oslo..or even in Gothenburg, Sweden.

Enough of that, I see your dogs are doing very well and prosper thanks to your efforts. I bet they love the place too.

Nytt sommeren

Gunnar

I was recently in Stavanger with my father and he took this pictures at Lista Fyr (most southern oint on the Norwegian mainland) this weekend during sunset

DSC_0761.jpg

It looks just like Alaska ... even down to the small plants.  We call them crowberries (pink flowers) and kinnikinnik (red berries).

Don't worry about being "antisocial", have you noticed that ALL of my pictures are solo outings?  It's the Viking wandering blood.  I don't mind being around people, but when I'm in the woods, I'm alone.  There are places to go and things to explore.

post-32-0-30199600-1402523031_thumb.jpg

post-32-0-28529000-1402523122_thumb.jpg

post-32-0-97037000-1402523341_thumb.jpg

They truly are the best a little sad in Denmark They aint that great in health Guess its the same over at you i get Them from Holland their health are really great

Ooh and yeah that little guy is the third in the pack haha

-------

Health can surely be a issue. My first little bully boy died from cancer when he was only 2 1/2 years old. HIs whole back just rotted away... Horrible, horrible.. I still get sad thinking about him..

Bonita my current bulldog has two artificial tendons in her back legs and bad knees.. I "rescued" her since she could not be used for breeding or show. So it was me or the needle..

I have used two years training her and now she can walk 7 miles NO problems :D SHe iis the most wonderfull dog I have ever had, my absolute best friend..

-------

Health can surely be a issue. My first little bully boy died from cancer when he was only 2 1/2 years old. HIs whole back just rotted away... Horrible, horrible.. I still get sad thinking about him..

Bonita my current bulldog has two artificial tendons in her back legs and bad knees.. I "rescued" her since she could not be used for breeding or show. So it was me or the needle..

I have used two years training her and now she can walk 7 miles NO problems :D SHe iis the most wonderfull dog I have ever had, my absolute best friend..

Sorry to hear but a great story with bonita

I also lost one here about 5 months ago only 6months to a lung tumor tried everything but there was no hope sadly still get sad to They are just the best dog i had They show you so Much love and just wanna be with you all day