When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Omega Seamaster Aquaterra

enterer9

Hello Guys, We speak a lot about the Omega PO :) but, the Seamaster Aquattera is a good watch too ! i'm looking for the new and best seamaster Aquaterra rep, and I found this : http://www.torobravos2014.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=37_128_129&product_id=990 What do you think about this ? It's a good replica ? mvt is like gen ! Thank you for yours help. Best, L.

No, it's actually really easy, use the search engine. BP factory or the AT factory. AT factory uses decorated miyota movements with a slightly lower beat than the gen. Some believe the price of movement should dictate a lower price, but the price starts at $340+shipping. Bracelet is apparently quite cheap. But the AT factory rep itself is the best replication. Simple 

• 2 weeks later...

thx for your Answer.

I think the best are the noob's watches

It depends. I can say that Noob have greats movements and some great models like the Omega planet ocean liquid metal. But for Rolex Franken projects bp is a better starting point etc etc.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...