When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where did my posts go?

swdivad

I see some of my posts and topics are gone... is this an anomaly?

I posted a review of my BP Fifty Fathoms in Toro Bravo reviews (I probably should have posted in the Other Brands area, and I'm sure I posted in the Malaysian Airlines MH-17 topic.

Guys it seems we jumped back in time so to speak , recent PMs gone and posts likewise. I am not tech savvy so no idea on cause, blip, anomaly something more sinister............. I know not but it seems to be over. Will reach out to the chief to see what's up.

Hi guys

Unfortunately, it is me working in the background, preparing for an upgrade of the forum. Had a rather large process running to convert the entire database to the same charset and this process apparently took a snapshot of the database when it started and then used that snapshot when it finished. I am rebuilding what I can, but it looks like a lot of posts/messages are gone for good :(

Hi guys

Unfortunately, it is me working in the background, preparing for an upgrade of the forum. Had a rather large process running to convert the entire database to the same charset and this process apparently took a snapshot of the database when it started and then used that snapshot when it finished. I am rebuilding what I can, but it looks like a lot of posts/messages are gone for good :(

Ahah, looks like the avatar shows you after the DB explosion :p