When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling Chrono-matic 49mm

Journeyman

Hi, 

Does anyone have a Breitling Chrono-matic 49mm in any of the face colours, I know this is a really old model now but I didn't know there was a rep of this available and I might be able to get hold of one.

If you have one, could you post a photo of it and tell me what you think of, it looks like it has the usual sunken date wheel problem but other than that, looks good.

Thanks

Mark

I have a gen, but I dont think that helps you... For every 10 reps you buy, you probably could have gotten a gen (says the guy with 40 reps and only 8 gens)

• 2 months later...

I was looking for a Steel one with probably a white face, just wanted to see how it looks in the flesh and how bad the sunken date wheel actually is.

It's to replace a genuine Chrono-matic that I always regret selling some years ago.

I have the watch in SS in both the black dial and the white dial.  The sunken date is very noticeable, probably the worst sunken date of any rep I have owned. The date is so deep that it is hard to read it even to adjust the date.

It is unfortunate as the watch itself is quite good but the date issue is very evident.

TimeShare