When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Who's Waiting For Angus' Chronomat Evolution?

Rolexman

Are you waiting for Angus' Breitling Evolution?  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Content goes here Rolexman

• No, I will buy the current version soon
    • I don't like the Evolution
    • Yes, I am waiting

Angus,

due to the current postings here: Please show us pics of the final product. The perfect EVO would be a mix between the 2nd and the 3rd generation: Bracelet of the 2nd, ar coating and dials of the 3rd for example (I know there are further features but the community knows what I am meaning). As far as I understood there is a deadline for placing pre-orders. Although I did so I'd like to wait with payment 'til I've seen the final product: I want to get what I see :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Thanks!

Indeed I share your opinion. I too am waiting for some descent pics before I buy this version. The deadline for the pre order is too fast...

So far I really think the 2nd generation with some AR applied to the crystal is the best alternative for me...I know there are some minor improvements on the 3rd gen but there also a lot of new (major) issues created....

Edited by Rolexman

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear All,

For those you have paid, you can still choose buy or not after the actual pics announced, I will only ship out when you said 'yes', I can still arrage a combination of 2nd bracelet and 3rd gen watch, just as you like.

I want to say what you have seen were prototypes only, final products will be much better.

Cheers,

Angus

I really think this new version that Angus is offering is way ahead of the 2nd generation. Ok there might be a few small things with the bracelet, which if it is a protoype might be ironed out, but in looking at the watch itself, there is no comparison! Great job Angus!

Ps could you email me and just confirm you have received my payment and email about the ordering.

Many thanks

James

I really think this new version that Angus is offering is way ahead of the 2nd generation. Ok there might be a few small things with the bracelet, which if it is a protoype might be ironed out, but in looking at the watch itself, there is no comparison! Great job Angus!

Ps could you email me and just confirm you have received my payment and email about the ordering.

Many thanks

James

Sure, will confirm your payment in minutes :winkiss:

And I can quite sure the bracelet will better than the 2nd version, the 3rd gen bracelet you saw was really a sample, the end-link will have a screw instead of a stick and there will be serial number punched on the first links. As you can see the clasp engraving of the 2 versions are completely the different, could anyone of here tell me which of them is correct?

And I can quite sure the bracelet will better than the 2nd version, the 3rd gen bracelet you saw was really a sample, the end-link will have a screw instead of a stick and there will be serial number punched on the first links.

Great!!!.... you pushed me over the edge! I just transfered the money by PayPal.

Hope to see some pics of the finished product soon so I can give the GO or NO-GO!

Edited by Rolexman

Damn this is a nice watch. The red lettering is the icing on the cake. I'm going to get this too (from another PT... Precious Time). :)

Let's hope the Breitling wings really aren't crooked on the watches that get shipped to the customers (just like RT pointed out).

Let's hope the Breitling wings really aren't crooked on the watches that get shipped to the customers (just like RT pointed out).

Let's hope so too... I have all the confidence in Angus. He is a great guy and a plearue to deal with. He will take care of all his customers. The only problem I see is the poor Quality Ceck (as always)...

If I decide to order the Evolution I will do a full review a la Bentley GT (see my signature).... that's if!... because I'm reading more and more bad reviews about the Hublot Big Bang from Angus.

Edited by Rolexman

I am planning to paypal Angus tomorrow. But I am also a little upset because there are no current pics of the final product and the per-order ends on Jan. 10th which -I think so- is too soon. I am not owning a Big Bang but I am really hoping that the new EVO will be much better and not a disappointment. I am thinking about an extensive review, too. I am waiting for a new digicam with pretty good macro function (1 cm) and wide-angle lens and would be happy to share some detailed pics then. It will need further time but that's the plan :cc_detective:

I hope Angus' word is bond and he will fully refund us if the new pics are shown after the pre-order and we will not like the new EVO. But actually I think that watch will be a nice one :victory:

I am planning to paypal Angus tomorrow. But I am also a little upset because there are no current pics of the final product and the per-order ends on Jan. 10th which -I think so- is too soon. I am not owning a Big Bang but I am really hoping that the new EVO will be much better and not a disappointment. I am thinking about an extensive review, too. I am waiting for a new digicam with pretty good macro function (1 cm) and wide-angle lens and would be happy to share some detailed pics then. It will need further time but that's the plan :cc_detective:

I hope Angus' word is bond and he will fully refund us if the new pics are shown after the pre-order and we will not like the new EVO. But actually I think that watch will be a nice one :victory:

I will definately refund if you say the final product does not look good, and I am pleased all of you keep giving me suggestions and I can help the watch maker to perfectise this rep.

I will even ask the watch maker to delay this watch if it is imperfect.

When you received this watch, please remember you did take place in the production, it is a rep of ourselves!

I will definately refund if you say the final product does not look good, and I am pleased all of you keep giving me suggestions and I can help the watch maker to perfectise this rep.

I will even ask the watch maker to delay this watch if it is imperfect.

When you received this watch, please remember you did take place in the production, it is a rep of ourselves!

Angus have You final photos Your last version?

Edited by szumi

shame on you Angus, you should enjoy your birthday rather than posting here today :bicycle::victory:

I like enjoying my birthday with my friends (all of you here :group: ).

It is now 06:20 here but I am still with you, gonna to take some rest and go to the watch market (today I have to get some info on the BCE, AP ROO and let the watch maker to see the gen pics of the PAM252 to make this watch perfect), I may have a birthday cake for dinner, not bad for me.

Angus,

Since you are close to the manufacture Would you be able to do a Quality check for us before shipping the watch? I have mix feeling about the quality of the BB and that was the reason why i have

not pull the tirgger on it yet. I hope it is not happening again on this one.

Angus,

Since you are close to the manufacture Would you be able to do a Quality check for us before shipping the watch? I have mix feeling about the quality of the BB and that was the reason why i have

Angus wrote:

"Again I am extremely sorry for any inconvenience caused to anyone who got problems with your HBB, this HBB is really nice but the factory did not do a very good QC on them, from now on all HBB shipped from me will be inspected PERSONALLY by me."

Angus,

Toomuch advertising from us for the BB so it was on the market early thats why the quality issues....this breitling you will see that is going to be without any problems.