When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

the dark side forum

freeflow

http://www.rwg.bz/ you mean?

It's still there and sadly I've to say it's much more active than this one, that apart from the work of Nanuq, Mike O.T.B. and sometimes Ken, looks sadly a bit abandoned by the main admin :(

What you say is true gentle but this May not be the most active forum but its the place i enjoy most

Always Nice be around here

I seen some People Being some Real ******** over on the other forums to other People i am a member other places but this is home

Wow the Kuwait sand & air makes me a Real poet ;)

• Like 1

This place seems a lot more calm and focused then the other RWG.bz where I am much more active. That forum is like the crazy party you went to last night, you had a great time but never want to go back. Here is a nice mellow coffee shop where the cute waitress knows your name :)

• Like 1

http://www.rwg.bz/ you mean?

It's still there and sadly I've to say it's much more active than this one, that apart from the work of Nanuq, Mike O.T.B. and sometimes Ken, looks sadly a bit abandoned by the main admin :(

Not to worry worry Gentle Nanuq , Ken and I have it well in hand.

Umpa as you know I stop over by you (Seiko section very active, yes RWG forum I am a Seiko guy ) and enjoy the constant banter at times but this is where the old guard hang, with modders abound not for sale but for their own enjoyment.

This place seems a lot more calm and focused then the other RWG.bz where I am much more active. That forum is like the crazy party you went to last night, you had a great time but never want to go back. Here is a nice mellow coffee shop where the cute waitress knows your name :)

So who you calling a cute waitress? MOAB, Nanuq or KB?

• Like 2

Umpa as you know I stop over by you (Seiko section very active, yes RWG forum I am a Seiko guy ) and enjoy the constant banter at times but this is where the old guard hang, with modders abound not for sale but for their own enjoyment.

"constant banter" is right...

So who you calling a cute waitress? MOAB, Nanuq or KB?

I'm not picky  ;)

My good goodness, is my succulent salmon being sweetly skewered?

Dear delicious Michael Masterfully upon your Mancycle, and Jentle Jpz5142 (how I love alliteration, a weakness I admit) I shan't elaborate further than to admit a certain subtle salacity for my succulent salmon. You, as I, are in good hands. Titter! :winkiss:

I haven't been much active in the forum for last six or seven months, and I agree, this is a quiet place. But, I love quiet places. Without a ton of post for reading, you have more time to reflect on the content as well as the form of contributions.

Thank you all for being here and let's keep this place as it is.

I like it here also. Although news travels faster on the other boards so I lurk around there too. I like the metaphor of the melow coffee shop Umpa used.

Certainly better than what we are referred to in forums elsewhere, eg.

(The Castleford ladies knitting circle)  :nono:

Here is the nice and calm place to be. Abundant and qualified experience around, substantial well-founded knowledge and friendly, helpful members.

It´s always like coming home after a stressful day at work. Always something to learn as well. Thanks All for making this such a pleasant, easy place.

I like it here. :)

Coffee shop analogy is funny. Most mornings I sit on my patio drinking coffee while enjoying a breakfast cigar and RWG. One of my favorite parts of the day. In fact I am enjoying a don pepin white label and mayorga coffee and RWG right now:).

Sent from my droptop using telepathy.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...