When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Has there been a bust/clampdown?

TeeJay

It's been a while since I posted or visited the forum, so I know I'm pretty out of touch, but the other day I was looking through a few TD sites, and noticed a massive reduction in range from before, and in one instance (the newly renamed WatchEden site) all 'the good stuff' seemed to be gone (ie no massive selection of Subs and SDs) and replaced with mostly fantasy stuff... I checked out another (Andrew or Josh, I forget which) and found a similar reduction... :confused:

Was there some kind of clampdown or raids on the factories which has resulted in this reduced selection? I remember a while back someone observed that we were living in the Golden Age of reps, has that time indeed passed?

It all seems to go on a cycle, there were a few busts a couple of months a go and a few sites shutdown by the legal eagles in America so till the dust settles they fill the site with fantasy models then re-direct to the next treasure trove until it repeats again

It all seems to go on a cycle, there were a few busts a couple of months a go and a few sites shutdown by the legal eagles in America so till the dust settles they fill the site with fantasy models then re-direct to the next treasure trove until it repeats again

Ahh, that makes sense, thanks for clarifying :good::drinks: