When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Trouble Placing Order with Pure-Time

wadawalnut

Hello,

Last night I tried to purchase my first rep. I wanted the Noob Factory PAM177 Best Edition, found it on pure-time.com, and clicked add to cart. I then proceeded to fill out all of the shipping information, which brought me to another site where I was supposed to fill in my credit card number. I did that, and clicked submit, and then I was brought to a page that said "Thanks for placing your order" in bold, and in smaller letters on the side of the page said "Payment declined".

I started to freak out, went back to pure-time where I made an account, and saw that I have one order. I clicked on that, and it shows all of my shipping information, payment method, item number, order number, total price... all that stuff, and says "order received". So was my payment declined or am I being ripped off or something?

I know I'm supposed to get QC pics within 48 hours, so maybe it's too early to tell. I sent pure-time an email on their feedback form, but again this was last night I still haven't gotten a reply, which is understandable.

Has this happened to anyone though, and how concerned should I be?

Just to be clear, I'm not worried because I didn't get QC pics yet or because they haven't responded to my email, I'm worried because a strange looking site told me that my payment was declined.

Thanks

About emailing them, I had some trouble finding the email address. Is it puretime.sales@gmail.com? I just sent an email there, hopefully that's good.

Can I be 100% sure that I won't get screwed by calling my cc company and letting them approve, seeing as my experience last night didn't seem very legitimate?

Thanks for the responses.

Credit card companies often stop payments to overseas, it just part of fraud protection. It happened to me earlier this week attempting to pay PT. All you need to do is call your bank and explain that you have tried to make a purchase for the amount of dollars to an online shop in China. Once they have your authorisation to make the payment they will either allow the payment to go through or tell you to make your online purchase again.

Your bank don't need to know who the payment is to, they just want your authorisation to make the payment.

My situation was that the payment was stopped by the bank, therefore, my order with PT didn't go through. I just made the order and payment to PT again and it went through without any problem. I received my QC photos yesterday and now the watch is on its way

It should work out for you too

Edited by Savi