When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM177 From Andrew

wadawalnut

Hello,

I am soon to be buying my first rep, and I really like the PAM177. I tried to buy it from Pure-Time, but it seems as though my bank won't allow it. I want to make sure that if something goes wrong, my bank will cover it. Pure-Time doesn't allow Paypal, so I had to search for another source that does. I found Andrew's site, which seems to allow Paypal transactions, but I couldn't find the same watch as the one I saw on Pure-Time. On Pure-Time, I was going to buy the Noob Ultimate PAM177 for $288, but what seems to be fairly equivalent to that on Andrew's site is the H Factory PAM177 for $258.

The specs seem identical, and the watches look identical, but I'm fairly new to this. I heard the noob 177 was great, how does this one look?

trusty-watch.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=37_49&products_id=8700

Is there a reason why it's less expensive?

If so, should I go for this one from Andrew, or should I bite the bullet and just go for the Noob one on Pure-Time?

Thanks

Before going further,

Few things you must learn abt the forums if you havent alrdy known. Watch forums are extremely high on trust, with that being said do be cautious when dealing with members. They might not have ill-intentions but your expectations might be different.

However, you should realize that when you are dealing with a TD, there are no "what if things turn sour, than the bank guarantees." TD's will not attempt to screw u over for $300, their reputation is worth much more. If you have problems with a purchase with a TD, post on the forums and im sure they would work it out. I get quite fed up when new members purchases and put notes in paypals or reports dealers on paypal. It makes our payment much more difficult when TD's do not accept different methods of payment. I.e. Paypal. So please do your research and dont screw things up for the community.

So back to the question, id go for the Noob. Both are similar in quality if you are not familiar with the rep world, but the noob wins in terms of accuracy.

Enjoy your first rep. It wont be ur last ;)

Sent from my iP**** using Tapatalk

Before going further,

Few things you must learn abt the forums if you havent alrdy known. Watch forums are extremely high on trust, with that being said do be cautious when dealing with members. They might not have ill-intentions but your expectations might be different.

However, you should realize that when you are dealing with a TD, there are no "what if things turn sour, than the bank guarantees." TD's will not attempt to screw u over for $300, their reputation is worth much more. If you have problems with a purchase with a TD, post on the forums and im sure they would work it out. I get quite fed up when new members purchases and put notes in paypals or reports dealers on paypal. It makes our payment much more difficult when TD's do not accept different methods of payment. I.e. Paypal. So please do your research and dont screw things up for the community.

So back to the question, id go for the Noob. Both are similar in quality if you are not familiar with the rep world, but the noob wins in terms of accuracy.

Enjoy your first rep. It wont be ur last ;)

Sent from my iP**** using Tapatalk

this helped me a lot thanks so much. I am going to buy a noob now from toro. i was debating back and forth. 

Edited by yurmomsbox