When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

yes i'm new here

Guest grajac

Hi all , yes i'm new on here came upon the site purely by chance , i was looking generally at watches for myself not even contemplating a replica ( although i did get a crap tag one from turkey a few years back , and i've got to say it's in the kitchen draw and it's still going and still the correct time so hey can't be that bad ) , i was looking for a citizen eco-drive red arrows skyhawk god knows what i clicked on but stumbled on mowatch.net , of course that got me thinking searched for forums to access people's knowledge ( we can't all be knowledgable about everything ) so this site  looked very user friendly so joined. now i know us newbie's mainly join for info into good quality replica outlets and that's true of me , there are so many dodgy un-honest people around now day's we struggle to trust people and the internet is a wash with them many faceless conmen willing to rip you off , i've been on quite a few replica watch site's some take paypal which makes me think that  i can trust them , other's don't but does that make them scam site's who know's and then the price's vary so much are you getting what they say i.e mineral glass a good weight not something that feel's wrong so you are putting a lot of trust in pictures, i'm from the uk so is it best to buy here or from abroad if abroad will it get through will i be charged import duty, like i say i've been on a few sites - solidswiss.co.uk, intime.co and mowatch have caught my eye but i've read a few post's mentioning josh as a good source now i'm not looking to spend hundredson a replica what's the point but value for money is key , i have a mrs and 4 kid's so unless i come into money the gen thing is out of my reach , but they are a thing of beauty looking at them is like watching a fire flame they can be quite hypnotic .

so yes i am here for help and to be pointed in the right direction , please don't call me , if you want info into something you know little about you ask someone just like me i'm asking you , back to the value for money thing that's why the solidswiss site caught my eye ( is it too cheap )

thanks for any guidance

grajac

Guest kingfrog

IF they are "trusted" they are good. HOWEVER....Think and shop for $400  Citizens or Seikos you can cross shop for the price of a Chinese rep which will not have near the QC or warranty.  These reps are costing $400+ anymore and that is no bargain for a watch that may fail within months with no recourse. Or works a watch that other WIS will be able to call you out on. Over expectations are the bane of replica watches. Some are good some are terrible. None are great if only because of the Asian movements.