When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Navitimer

5th_group

Hey Guys! I just picked up the latest Rep Navitimer. Recessed Subdials at 3, 6, 9, and the date between 4:20 and 4:25. I also scored a complete Gen Breitling Movement with Gen hands correct for the Model. I was wondering if there is a source for a correct Caseback with a non rep serial number?? I always have wanted to do a Breitling Franken. Any info or advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!!

Hey Guys! I just picked up the latest Rep Navitimer. Recessed Subdials at 3, 6, 9, and the date between 4:20 and 4:25. I also scored a complete Gen Breitling Movement with Gen hands correct for the Model. I was wondering if there is a source for a correct Caseback with a non rep serial number?? I always have wanted to do a Breitling Franken. Any info or advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!!

Curious on an update. Did the gen movement (7753) fit the rep B01 case?

• 1 month later...

Higlhy interested in finding out also about the 7753 in the rep navi... Specifically on a b01