When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ordered from InTime.co (Having Problems)

wiz83

I've been observing the rep markets for a long long time, and decided to jump on one for the first time. I've been doing a lot of searches and readings, especially on this forum and another forum.

I jumped on InTime.co, which many members here recommended without any problems. So I went on to buy the AP RO Diver V7 by JF, and paid extra for the DHL shipping.

The first order (#12173) I placed, I tried to pay with my 1st credit card and was rejected. But I can't find an option to update with my other credit card.

So I placed another order (#12174), and this time the payment went through.

But within 10 minutes, I received an email for both orders of #12173 and #12174 that my credit card was declined. So I called up both my credit card company, and was relieved the first one didn't go through. But when I called the 2nd credit card company, I was told the payment went through in full, under the company "XGCC Co., Ltd", because I had the credit card company email me the transaction details.

I forwarded InTime.co all the details, not once, but at least 7 times over the last 24 hours, and have yet to receive a single reply. I'm a bit concerned. I can't find a telephone number to contact, nothing. I forwarded all the emails to the following addresses that I've found everywhere on the forum: sales@intime.co, intimepayment@yahoo.comintimewatches@hotmail.com, and also updated the messages inside InTime.co's order page message for both transaction #12173 and #12174. The reason I'm concerned is because it took them about 10 minutes after payment received to tell me the payment didn't go through, and it took them more than 24 hours, and none of the 7 emails I sent out, and 4 messages through InTime.co's order page had been answered/replied.

Please let me know if there is any other way I could gain their attention? Is there a telephone number where I could call? I haven't received a single QC picture, and I'm really concerned. I'm thinking of calling my 2nd credit card company to cancel the order.

Hope someone's able to help me, I've done all the searches possible and I could come up with no solutions, and I'm starting to regret that I should have paid extra $10 and go with Pure-Time instead.

Thanks.

I've been observing the rep markets for a long long time, and decided to jump on one for the first time. I've been doing a lot of searches and readings, especially on this forum and another forum.

I jumped on InTime.co, which many members here recommended without any problems. So I went on to buy the AP RO Diver V7 by JF, and paid extra for the DHL shipping.

The first order (#12173) I placed, I tried to pay with my 1st credit card and was rejected. But I can't find an option to update with my other credit card.

So I placed another order (#12174), and this time the payment went through.

But within 10 minutes, I received an email for both orders of #12173 and #12174 that my credit card was declined. So I called up both my credit card company, and was relieved the first one didn't go through. But when I called the 2nd credit card company, I was told the payment went through in full, under the company "XGCC Co., Ltd", because I had the credit card company email me the transaction details.

I forwarded InTime.co all the details, not once, but at least 7 times over the last 24 hours, and have yet to receive a single reply. I'm a bit concerned. I can't find a telephone number to contact, nothing. I forwarded all the emails to the following addresses that I've found everywhere on the forum: sales@intime.co, intimepayment@yahoo.comintimewatches@hotmail.com, and also updated the messages inside InTime.co's order page message for both transaction #12173 and #12174. The reason I'm concerned is because it took them about 10 minutes after payment received to tell me the payment didn't go through, and it took them more than 24 hours, and none of the 7 emails I sent out, and 4 messages through InTime.co's order page had been answered/replied.

Please let me know if there is any other way I could gain their attention? Is there a telephone number where I could call? I haven't received a single QC picture, and I'm really concerned. I'm thinking of calling my 2nd credit card company to cancel the order.

Hope someone's able to help me, I've done all the searches possible and I could come up with no solutions, and I'm starting to regret that I should have paid extra $10 and go with Pure-Time instead.

Thanks.

Seriously??

Please, take a sedative and breathe.

Your anxiety is unfounded, and if its only 24hrs, please be realistic.. QC pics can take about 5 days to arrive. 

I think that you are being extremely paranoid, and if you cannot learn to be patient, then don't buy reps.

Emailing a dealer 7 times within 24hrs is uncalled for. Believe it or not, dealers are humans too and do not stay at their computers for 24hrs. Bear in mind also that there could be a time difference.

You are just being utterly ridiculous. I ordered multiple times from Ryan and never had a problem. And its only a single watch that cost, what? $300 plus? I had single orders that go beyond $1500 and the QC pics did not reach me until a week later. Should I be like you and be reduced to a mass quivering mass then after the first day, and gnaw my nails to a bloody pulp?

Ryan will come through. Please do not act like a cat in a room full of rocking chairs. Give it a few days. Puretime may not necessarily be better than Intime. I have ordered from almost all the trusted dealers existing today, and 1-2 non-trusted one, and never had an issue. Give it about 48hrs for any dealer to reply. 

Your behavior and anxiety are totally unwarranted. Typical noob problem. 

Partner, I believe that you would be a lot better off buying either, 1) A genuine watch from a Mall store, or 2) A rep from one of our members here on the sales forum. You are obviously not wired up for patience, which is a necessity in the rep world, dealing with the TD's (trusted dealers) . Which brings us to this, they are called TD's for a reason, because they have proven over time that they are honest and dependable. Like legend said, these guys have a life like everyone else. they have a business to run, and consequently don't spend all day and night sitting in front of their computer. Also depending on where you reside, they could be on the opposite side of the clock from you. I doubt that they are up at 2-3 AM, checking on emails, even though it may be 3 in the afternoon where you are. This is also the holiday season, keep that in mind, plus you are posting this on Monday morning, remember weekend, most folks don't work!

Honestly, the best way to get on the wrong side of a dealer is to bombard them with emails starting moments after you click "buy". These guys have for the most part been around for a while, so they have and innate sense of who is going to be a problem customer. Guys like you who send and email every 2 hours, and then when your watch finally arrives, examine it with a 20X loupe, and complain like crazy if it's not 100% like the 20K genuine that it was copied from, threaten and rant and open PayPal disputes or have the credit card transaction reversed. The dealers have seen it all, and I can assure you while they are competitors, they share information, especially about those customers who make their life miserable. If you get on their blacklist, you will either not be able to buy, or they will require a Western Union money transfer for payment. So my advice to you, sir, is to sit back, chill out and let events take their course. Ryan has a great reputation, which he worked hard to achieve and isn't going to jeopardize it over a 300 USD transaction. He will be in touch soon, you will get your QC photos in a few days (Sometimes it takes a few days because the dealer may not have your watch in hand when you place and order), and your watch will arrive at some point in the near future. 

If after reading all of this and other posts, you still feel that you cannot or will not comply with the common sense "rules of the road" relative to rep purchases, please refer to 1) in the first paragraph above. 

I apologize for my impatience.

Ryan has contacted me about 1 hour ago and I'm much relieved.

He told me to wait up to 3 days to get the QC pictures.

I'm new to this rep purchasing, and I'm not that kind of guy who pays $400 and expect a $20,000 looking watch.

Name calling isn't exactly necessary. If it wasn't for the reason I received a "Transaction Failed" where the payment went through, I wouldn't have worried. I had to call my bank to get all the information to prove that my payment did in fact go through.

Like I said, when I received the email from InTime.co regarding the transaction, I immediately called my bank to confirm if the payment did in fact get processed, and it did. I didn't want Ryan to think that my payment didn't go through, but in fact, it did. That's what caused all the confusions.

Anyway, my apologies. Can't wait to receive the watch.

Cheers for now.

I apologize for my impatience.

Ryan has contacted me about 1 hour ago and I'm much relieved.

He told me to wait up to 3 days to get the QC pictures.

I'm new to this rep purchasing, and I'm not that kind of guy who pays $400 and expect a $20,000 looking watch.

Name calling isn't exactly necessary. If it wasn't for the reason I received a "Transaction Failed" where the payment went through, I wouldn't have worried. I had to call my bank to get all the information to prove that my payment did in fact go through.

Like I said, when I received the email from InTime.co regarding the transaction, I immediately called my bank to confirm if the payment did in fact get processed, and it did. I didn't want Ryan to think that my payment didn't go through, but in fact, it did. That's what caused all the confusions.

Anyway, my apologies. Can't wait to receive the watch.

Cheers for now.

After going back to read your original post, and reading my reply, I think my words were a little harsh considering that you are just a newbie. I guess that I would have been equally daunted had it been my first purchase, even if it was $200. I did not mean to blight your experience in RWG, you have as much right to be here as the rest of us. 

So please graciously allow me to rescind some of my words, mitigate them, and say this: You were a little over anxious and emailing any dealer several times a day was not called for, like name calling in this thread. I do apologize for any harshness which is deemed to be inordinate. 

Although Ryan is not an official trusted dealer here, he can be trusted, you have my word for it. RWG does not ratify transactions with Intime, but from my past experience, Ryan has a 100% track record when I purchased from him, from $60 spare parts to a bundle of watches that cost over $1500... you do not have to worry. Do not email him to ask when your QC pics coming even if the pics are late for a few hours, chances are that you will get them before the specified 3 days.

I wish you all the best in your transactions and a pleasant stay at RWG.

After going back to read your original post, and reading my reply, I think my words were a little harsh considering that you are just a newbie. I guess that I would have been equally daunted had it been my first purchase, even if it was $200. I did not mean to blight your experience in RWG, you have as much right to be here as the rest of us. 

So please graciously allow me to rescind some of my words, mitigate them, and say this: You were a little over anxious and emailing any dealer several times a day was not called for, like name calling in this thread. I do apologize for any harshness which is deemed to be inordinate. 

Although Ryan is not an official trusted dealer here, he can be trusted, you have my word for it. RWG does not ratify transactions with Intime, but from my past experience, Ryan has a 100% track record when I purchased from him, from $60 spare parts to a bundle of watches that cost over $1500... you do not have to worry. Do not email him to ask when your QC pics coming even if the pics are late for a few hours, chances are that you will get them before the specified 3 days.

I wish you all the best in your transactions and a pleasant stay at RWG.

Thanks for taking the time to apologize. No harm done. :) I'm here to stay ...

I'm not too worried now, as Ryan has been in touch with me.

I've purposely paid additional $38 to have it mailed using DHL, according to Ryan, once QC photos taken and I confirm that that's the watch I want, it should only take 2-3 days for me to receive it.

I'm so excited, and hope this watch exceeds my expectation. I've seen so many reviews comparing V6 to Gen, and they're great. And read that V7 is even better, except for the DW being a bit slanted, but it comes with better AR and better lume, that's why I've decided to jump on it.

Just because my account is new doesn't mean I'm new to the rep, I've been doing a lot of read ups over the last 3-4 months.

I've personally have a collection of gen Rolex Sub Date, IWC Portuguese 8 Days Hand Wound, Panerai PAM 323, and a AP ROO Safari (rubber buttons old generation).

I've seen that the AP RO Diver looks exceptionally good, and would like to compare it to the gen myself, I need to see it to believe it. I've read so much good things on "Super Rep", I've only seen cheap reps over flee markets, etc. And that's the reason I'm jumping on the deal. I'd also want to see if we're able to tell apart gen/rep, I have some watch enthusiast friends, I'm not going to tell them about this rep, and I'll see if they're able to tell with the watch on my wrist.

Cheers ...

Just received my QC pictures, and the date wheel does in fact doesn't look aligned well. What should I do? Tell Ryan to help me find another watch?

I've also noticed the sapphire crystal / tachy dial looked like it is scratched at 9 o'clock.

Any advise?

Thanks for all the help.

IMG_3578.jpg
IMG_3579.jpg
IMG_3582.jpg
IMG_3585.jpg
IMG_3587.jpg
IMG_3592.jpg
Edited by wiz83

Wow, my bad. After analyzing it and I opened it and zoomed in with Adobe Illustrator and drawn 2 parallel lines, it does look like it is aligned well.

Alright, I guess I'll just email asking if it's dirt or scratch/damage at 9 o'clock.

Thanks.

DIVER.jpg

I'm glad that everything worked out, and like Legend, probably came down a little bit hard on you initially. The biggest problem in dealing with the TD's is often related to the guys who are buying their first watch/watches. they place and order and then it seems that their clock starts running at hyper speed!! Folks expect a quick reply, QC photos and everything to happen over a time frame of a day or two. Then to complicate things, folks put stuff like "replica Rolex" in the PayPal  message box, open disputes, etc. Which creates tremendous problems for the dealers. Also why dealers are no longer able to take PayPal, or they restrict it to known members who have a positive  order history with them.

It looks like you are well on the way to getting your watch, which is a very good rep. Hopefully, this will be the beginning of a long relationship with the rest of us crazy people on RWG, There is a huge wealth of knowledge here and folks are more than happy to share.  

Glad to see this one is panning out well for you wiz  ;) I just wanted to add that I've just also put an order in with Ryan last night, to my benefit I know the drill and I also know Ryan is a respected dealer on other site, like the guys have said you'll be happy in the end mate.

I know how you feel though  :g: you wonder what has happened to your money, will you get mugged off blah blah blah, your in good hands mate, trust is key in our hobby  :)

Like you, I have had multiple high end gen watches and just purchased my first rep ever.  Since I was not 100% sure on how the TDs worked and what not, I opted to purchase my first rep from a member on this forum as I did not want to risk receiving a non functioning watch or had some other issues I could not see.  After seeing that another well known member vouched for the seller, it sealed the deal for me.  Hope to have my "new to me" rep in a day or two.

Though potentially daunting at first, many variables must be taken into account when purchasing a new rep (dealer, manufacturer, version, QC process, potential payment issues, potential customs issues, etc.).  Glad to see it all worked out for you and sooner than later you should have your watch from a trusted source.

• Like 1

Just a small piece of advice to you noobs ordering AP's. If it were me, and it's what I did, because about a year ago, although I have been collecting, buying and selling genuine watches for over 40 years, I had never owned an AP, I would start with a version of the Diver. Why is this, you ask? Well, simply because the divers use some variation of the ETA 2824-2 movement.Tthis is a solid as a rock movement. Been around for a while and one of the workhorse ETA  movements. While your AP diver will NOT have a Swiss ETA 2824-2 movement inside, it will likely have a clone version that is pretty good. It may require a service, but any competent watchsmith can clean and adjust the 2824-2 movements. This is not the case of the A7750 sec@12 chrono movement found in the AP ROO chrono.. It is often referred to as a "ticking time bomb", prone to problems and difficult to repair. There are only a handful of watchsmiths in the entire world who will work on these movements, and even some of those guys are suspect. If you get a good one, you are golden, but if you get a bad one, you have real problems. So my advice, while all of those beautiful AP ROO's are singing their siren's song to you, resist, buy a diver or two, see if you like the AP shape, weight and fit, establish some connections here and other forums, read and do your due diligence on the watches you crave, and then when you feel like you are comfortable get the "dream AP" that you have been craving.