When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWI forum - I'm banned?

Snoobert

Firstly Sorry A, apologies Freddy and Stephane  :)

Kingfrog or whatever you will call yourself next on your paid VN, your an asshole............there I said it   :inverted:  Now fuck off back to the hole you crawled from, trolls really irritate me especially ones that blow their own trumpet......move along please! 

• Like 6

So you come onto a forum where the main subject matter is replica watches, where we discuss them, anything else, exchange ideas, experiences, hobbies about watches and everything else, all in all a community.

And say "the ideas of replicas suck, I don't care about any of you, I don't want to know any of you, I don't care what any of you think".

You may be a great person to know (you may be a troll but I give everyone the benefit of the doubt), but you have filled your head up with preconceptions of who you think a typical "rep owner / rep wearer" is, and you couldn't be further from the truth.

Wipe away all those preconceptions and just say "Hi" with an open mind. You'll get a pleasant response.

• Like 4

Normally i dont say Anything When people post this but i play your game to teach you that you have no idea who is on here

Im not fake In Any way i Think some members here Would say im a Nice guy

I dont love to brag about money Like you it seems

I dont Care about your cars your paid loans or your boat i dont give a Living [censored] i respect a homeless guy as much as i respect you

try it you Can come a long way

I could buy Any watch i want a patek a rolex AP and so on

I Got alot of gens more Then reps but i Like to improve play around with my watches and alot easier with reps

i never Get Called out because i probably own more Then you ever Will as you might say i fit The Bill i own a Lamborghini and yeah paid of too ;)

Do i post pictures and saying how Big idiots our members are for wearing a fake watch no as legend Said a man i trust without even drinking a beer together yet but long overdue

Its a community to discuss watches and everything between

Do i Think people are stupid here no i value Them higher Then you troll or not have a pleasent stay here at rwg

Dont talk about your money how good you made it and so on im a gentleman born and raised so i keep my mouth shut of what i Think of you

Congrats on your retirement ;) if you wanna measure balls i retire In a week alot younger Then you hope i changed your mind about what we Can be here

If not i dont Care

• Like 4

No Just debt free , retired at 54 with more income than we need every month and an IRA that will likely be passed down. Four cars 12RAV 14 CRV 08Corvette, 10Tacoma. 14 Harley , and a small boat out back. Paid off home..Nothing special. I probably have less than most here, I made it my goal at 20 to retire at 55. Didn't take much starting that early. But I never had a new car until I was retired. Invested when others were selling. Took risks. Lived well below our means.

You don't need to be a millionaire to afford a gen Rolex Sub ND..Anyone who bought a $6000 car could buy one.

Sounds reasonably well-off. ;)

Wealth is relative, and as long as you're financially comfortable living your lifestyle, then kudos to you mate.

I am 38 this year, and made my first million before 30. It has been a few more millions after that. My new ride, purchased in Singapore starting of this year, probably cost more than your collection of cars put together. Remember though that I'm in Singapore. Car prices here are astronomical. The last I checked, my gen ROOs are still lying in my watch box. The problem is that I'm unsure which of the 12 are telling me the truth about time.

My point is, we are not here to play the "bigger balls" game like what my friend Ezio eloquently pointed out, but if you do engage us down that road, you'll find yourself quite far down the line in terms of personal wealth. We are not a motley crew who'll go wow over a gen Rolex submariner. In fact, the good people at Rwg will more likely drool over a Franken one built from parts painstakingly sourced and lovingly put together. You'll likely miss this point mate. :)

My other point is, this is not a place where you could come and snub and judge anyone just because we wear and collect reps. The people I know here are in general genuine, kind, and willing to share. I love the community and the friends I made here. A lot of us collect watches and reps are fascinating because they are getting a lot better and more accurate. Very few of us here are lying to ourselves that our watches are gen, but oh, what fun it is, this hobby!

So let's put all this puffed-chest, I'm-rich-and-real stuff away and let's just mingle and learn. Who cares about your riches? I've got my own. So do a lot of guys I know here personally.

But the last I checked, rwg is a place to discuss watches, and not personal assets or financial advantages. We're here to share an interest and sometimes, friendship happens. As real people, we accept and develop the friendships that we find worthy of our time. That is, to me, infinitely more real that someone who comes on and decide that he's not here to make friends. It's like the man who walks into a restaurant deciding that he's not going to eat. The question, that anyone would naturally ask, is:

Then why is he here? :)

So if you can put down your cloak of judgement and condescension and high-and-mightiness and learn to share openly and with humility, you'll find this place a lot better than you think, and the people a lot more matured, knowledgable and real than others you'll find anywhere else.

You're welcome here sir, but leave the pride at the door.

Sent from Mars using tapatalk

• Like 1

For somebody who thinks reps are a joke, King frog sure as hell likes to hang out in rep forums.

I see he's already gotten around to bragging about his Vette and his Harley.

Lol

I don't see the ban hammer come out on this forum often but I have a feeling it'll be swinging soon for KF like it has on all the other forums.

Good luck buddy.

• Like 1

Apparently you don't understand. If you have not seen it by now, I really do not care what people in the hobby of wearing replica watches think of me. I m not here to make life long friends.

I won't be buying M2M or selling any here. I buy from InTime and Trusty when I want to test drive a watch. I have a method to my own interest in these watches. I have nothing to prove. Hell I can wear all replicas in my life today and no one I know would suspect they are replicas because I can afford the real thing. But I KNOW.....and that would bug me. I did not bust my ass and take risks and invest to live a phony life. When I lok at my gens I say to myself "Good job" You did well with little.

. I am not here to gain "reputation" I am not here to teach, or wheel and deal. I am here to read and learn what NOT to buy such as the A7750 or any chronograph But more than that I find it interesting to read and learn why people are so interested in wearing watches imitating the real thing. What is the reason? Do they want people to think they have money? Do they want to project an image they cannot afford or choose not to pay for? How they react when called out. This is not much different then what a friend of mine who wears a hairpiece goes through and their forums. Fake is fake no matter what it is. In both cases I think people have to come to grips with reality and not take themselves so seriously,

Many Replica watch buyers expect too much. I will never understand paying $400-$1000 for a replica. I do question that and people get upset but There are a ton of really nice watches in that price range. I just sent $200 to InTime for a watch. I may or may not get it. In either case I know the risks and can afford to take them without whining to mods or stopping payments.

.... Um, right.

Thanks for sticking around to make sure that we all know exactly how much you don't care about what any of us think, not one little bit... No Sir-ee.

That Z06 of yours doesn't look new, BTW.

@kingfrog

I completely disagree with your statement of a $500 rolex being almost equivalent to a gen sub. From the way you describe it, i would have to assume you never owned a gen sub. Movement does not lie mate, and so does the whole build. If you are at all into watches you know that the finishing and the minute details is what makes it so valuable.

Its like saying i can run 100m in 11seconds and bolt could do it in less than 9.

Meh, its the same thing, im as good as the fastest runner in the world.

Your ignorance prove that you do not seem to understand the significance in small details, or even in significant craftsmanship.

Apologies for dictating an old man, i hope God forgive me for my sins, but your perspective and behavior is slightly off mate;)

Sent from my iP**** using Tapatalk

@kingfrog

I completely disagree with your statement of a $500 rolex being almost equivalent to a gen sub. From the way you describe it, i would have to assume you never owned a gen sub. Movement does not lie mate, and so does the whole build. If you are at all into watches you know that the finishing and the minute details is what makes it so valuable.

Its like saying i can run 100m in 11seconds and bolt could do it in less than 9.

Meh, its the same thing, im as good as the fastest runner in the world.

Your ignorance prove that you do not seem to understand the significance in small details, or even in significant craftsmanship.

Apologies for dictating an old man, i hope God forgive me for my sins, but your perspective and behavior is slightly off mate;)

So I reckon you're not going to say anything about your private jet, the nice Rolex collection, and the playboy bunnies you partied out at sea with last week? 

Well then, I guess we won't know anything about those then will we? :lol:

You're funny and probably such a wealthy man that it is an honor to have you here for a couple of days. :clap2:

Let me guess: you have ten high end cars in the garage of your mansion too ?

Did anyone else catch that subtle reference you made regarding "a couple of days"? :D

I expect moderators here to keep their word. :lol:

So I reckon you're not going to say anything about your private jet, the nice Rolex collection, and the playboy bunnies you partied out at sea with last week?

Well then, I guess we won't know anything about those then will we? :lol:

Hahaha.. Im just a peasant. But id tell you about my 20cm toy private jet, gen Casio and pet rabbit i had at home, Which i eventually made into a sate when i was hungry.

Apologies for those who love bunnies, not being ethnocentric but in Indonesia we eat bunnies.

I wish life was easier, i remembered those happy days when i was being treated by a generous friend whom i shall not mention. We had an abundance of food, to the extent it was overflowing. That Tom yam soup with deep fried curry softshell crab at ion... Those were the days ;)

Hahaha.. Im just a peasant. But id tell you about my 20cm toy private jet, gen Casio and pet rabbit i had at home, Which i eventually made into a sate when i was hungry.

Apologies for those who love bunnies, not being ethnocentric but in Indonesia we eat bunnies.

I wish life was easier, i remembered those happy days when i was being treated by a generous friend whom i shall not mention. We had an abundance of food, to the extent it was overflowing. That Tom yam soup with deep fried curry softshell crab at ion... Those were the days ;)

Haha, you mean "that was the day"... now thanks for being so modest, its refreshing to see such modesty in this thread, where everyone is talking about corvettes, and Lamborghini, and being millionaires at age 20 etc. I remember that dinner very well mate. It helps that we were at the same table, and it helps that I was actually the one who invited you for dinner.

You were dressed in a neatly pressed, high end branded polo T shirt, "The color of christmas", and on your wrist sat a watch that I would have identified the brand straightaway had not the prodigious amount of bling got in the way of my sight. Your platinum chain dangled from your neck, and you humbly apologised each time it clanged against the table distractedly, waving a hand decked with rings which were in turn decked with bling. Half the patrons at the restaurant went blind that night, as they were wondering why it got more and more difficult to see their Tomyam soup. I struggled that night to spot something that was not expensive on you that night, and I learnt that pure gold iphone cases were not just urban myths. I also learnt that there were such things as wallets made by stapling 120 genuine US$100 bills together, inside which sat several more bills of the same denomination, derisively termed as "small change" by you.

It was then that you told me about your private jet, the one which you flew to Singapore in, and despite my most polite deferments, you kept going on and on about your genuine Rolex collection, and how you considered the $6000 submariner to be a "miniaturized version" of the real Rolexes. I am glad you did not make that statement here, or you would have offended guys who actually owned $6000 submariners. I asked you where your humility have gone, and you told me "to the same place that your humor has". 

I was also sorry I did not accept your gift of two bunnies hung from a raffle string that night, along with the recipe of "special bunny pie". It might have helped if the bunnies were already cooked and packed, instead of alive and still trying heroically to break free.

I did not quite understand the fanfare and red carpet that rolled out when we stood up to leave mate. It was the first time I have seen an actual red carpet, flanked by six bugle boys saying something that contained the word "diamond prince". The actual words were lost in the cacophony.

So yes, what I wanted to say, is that I know you are modest. There is no need to downplay yourself too much here bro. :D

Haha, you mean "that was the day"... now thanks for being so modest, its refreshing to see such modesty in this thread, where everyone is talking about corvettes, and Lamborghini, and being millionaires at age 20 etc. I remember that dinner very well mate. It helps that we were at the same table, and it helps that I was actually the one who invited you for dinner.

You were dressed in a neatly pressed, high end branded polo T shirt, "The color of christmas", and on your wrist sat a watch that I would have identified the brand straightaway had not the prodigious amount of bling got in the way of my sight. Your platinum chain dangled from your neck, and you humbly apologised each time it clanged against the table distractedly, waving a hand decked with rings which were in turn decked with bling. Half the patrons at the restaurant went blind that night, as they were wondering why it got more and more difficult to see their Tomyam soup. I struggled that night to spot something that was not expensive on you that night, and I learnt that pure gold iphone cases were not just urban myths. I also learnt that there were such things as wallets made by stapling 120 genuine US$100 bills together, inside which sat several more bills of the same denomination, derisively termed as "small change" by you.

It was then that you told me about your private jet, the one which you flew to Singapore in, and despite my most polite deferments, you kept going on and on about your genuine Rolex collection, and how you considered the $6000 submariner to be a "miniaturized version" of the real Rolexes. I am glad you did not make that statement here, or you would have offended guys who actually owned $6000 submariners. I asked you where your humility have gone, and you told me "to the same place that your humor has". 

I was also sorry I did not accept your gift of two bunnies hung from a raffle string that night, along with the recipe of "special bunny pie". It might have helped if the bunnies were already cooked and packed, instead of alive and still trying heroically to break free.

I did not quite understand the fanfare and red carpet that rolled out when we stood up to leave mate. It was the first time I have seen an actual red carpet, flanked by six bugle boys saying something that contained the word "diamond prince". The actual words were lost in the cacophony.

So yes, what I wanted to say, is that I know you are modest. There is no need to downplay yourself too much here bro. :D

Hahahaha! 

The polo was "Hugo's My Boss" mate not Hugo Boss. And that chain... Lets not start it mate. My boss treats us like slaves, literally, you know he has this fetish for these kind things. And those rings were tracking devices, just in case any of us were to attempt to escape.  :cc_hang:  

I was gonna ramble on but I think I'd just admit defeat. I've been trolled to death. Imma hang myself now.

Id see you in the next life mate. :wallbash:

Hahahaha! 

The polo was "Hugo's My Boss" mate not Hugo Boss. And that chain... Lets not start it mate. My boss treats us like slaves, literally, you know he has this fetish for these kind things. And those rings were tracking devices, just in case any of us were to attempt to escape.  :cc_hang:  

I was gonna ramble on but I think I'd just admit defeat. I've been trolled to death. Imma hang myself now.

Id see you in the next life mate. :wallbash:

I understand, Hugo. :lol:

Just invite me for the next yacht party.. ;)

I understand, Hugo. :lol:

Just invite me for the next yacht party.. ;)

Alright Fine!

But wear the right dress code next time!

Solid Gold watches with Flawless 5 Carats GIA Certified Diamonds only!! Read the invitation! 

And don't get airdropped on my yacht, you're not Batman! There's a reason why my helicopters are picking you up!

Sounds reasonably well-off. ;)

Wealth is relative, and as long as you're financially comfortable living your lifestyle, then kudos to you mate.

I am 38 this year, and made my first million before 30. It has been a few more millions after that. My new ride, purchased in Singapore starting of this year, probably cost more than your collection of cars put together. Remember though that I'm in Singapore. Car prices here are astronomical. The last I checked, my gen ROOs are still lying in my watch box. The problem is that I'm unsure which of the 12 are telling me the truth about time.

My point is, we are not here to play the "bigger balls" game like what my friend Ezio eloquently pointed out, but if you do engage us down that road, you'll find yourself quite far down the line in terms of personal wealth. We are not a motley crew who'll go wow over a gen Rolex submariner. In fact, the good people at Rwg will more likely drool over a Franken one built from parts painstakingly sourced and lovingly put together. You'll likely miss this point mate. :)

My other point is, this is not a place where you could come and snub and judge anyone just because we wear and collect reps. The people I know here are in general genuine, kind, and willing to share. I love the community and the friends I made here. A lot of us collect watches and reps are fascinating because they are getting a lot better and more accurate. Very few of us here are lying to ourselves that our watches are gen, but oh, what fun it is, this hobby!

So let's put all this puffed-chest, I'm-rich-and-real stuff away and let's just mingle and learn. Who cares about your riches? I've got my own. So do a lot of guys I know here personally.

But the last I checked, rwg is a place to discuss watches, and not personal assets or financial advantages. We're here to share an interest and sometimes, friendship happens. As real people, we accept and develop the friendships that we find worthy of our time. That is, to me, infinitely more real that someone who comes on and decide that he's not here to make friends. It's like the man who walks into a restaurant deciding that he's not going to eat. The question, that anyone would naturally ask, is:

Then why is he here? :)

So if you can put down your cloak of judgement and condescension and high-and-mightiness and learn to share openly and with humility, you'll find this place a lot better than you think, and the people a lot more matured, knowledgable and real than others you'll find anywhere else.

You're welcome here sir, but leave the pride at the door.

WOW i was sent a text today from Mr A ( LEGEND ) about this Post , ill side with Legend on this, and only say a few words here, Kingfrog you seem to be a Troll of some description, not sure why your here boasting about wealth ??? maybe not at the Wealth level you think you are ? as you seem too need to sprout it.

If you hung around for awhile and didnt talk absolute Rubbish you'd probably make a friend or 2 maybe even 3 sir ! One thing i've learn't over many years, is that those that boast about wealth continuously usually have Jack [censored] !  If you want to Porn your wealth around here i'm not stopping you, but let me assure you, there are way's to do it with abit more dignity......and you may get some #respect ! then again after 3 pages, its probably cement shoes for you !

I want to blow torch you also but i really cant be bothered ! and i for one don't care for your wealth either, i have my own as much my true friends on here also do themselves.

I can also back my Brother in Singapore 100% oh and yeah , my wife's car is worth more than you collection also, and im with Alvin i dunno which of my 10 Gens can tell the time or date either as they rarely get worn ! So kudos Brother to your wealth im very impressed not !

and oh, Mr A has alot of Manners too as for me ? not so much but that's a product of my life and things ive done !

And as i said enjoy RWG or perhaps leave, if you rethink your comments the door maybe might remain open.

Cheers

D (JORDANF1)

No Just debt free , retired at 54 with more income than we need every month and an IRA that will likely be passed down. Four cars 12RAV 14 CRV  08Corvette, 10Tacoma. 14 Harley , and a small boat out back. Paid off home..Nothing special. I probably have less than most here, I made it my goal at 20 to retire at 55. Didn't take much starting that early. But I never had a new car until I was retired. Invested when others were selling. Took risks. Lived well below our means. 

You don't need to be a millionaire to afford a gen Rolex Sub ND..Anyone who bought a $6000 car could buy one.

Sir King Frog,

Awesome you retired at 54 ! did you have a Party at Studio 54 ? lol , you Cars you say you own are reasonable to say the least........Paid off your home huh ? well done mine was paid off at 27 !  You appear to critique the Rolex Sub in your posts, might you be a tad jealous ? that you perhaps have never owned one ? Are you aware at what goes into making a Submariner at all ? as i'm beginning to think that you have no idea at all.  I calculated your Car collection at a reasonable 120K max probably less, is there a point to say you have 4 ? as i can assure you my wife's " Autobiography"if you even know what it is,  is worth double your collection of cars, then again 2 of my AP's would match your cars lol and  then again Sydney Australia isnt a cheap place too live either we pay through the nose here and .....i could post a pile of pics of my Gens also to drop you a few steps down the ladder but i wont, i could also invite you to my Home in Bellevue Hill or onto my mates Super yacht in Sydney Harbour and we could eat some Fresh Prawns and Oysters on the rear deck and drink Corona's,  but ill reserve that for my real mates on here ! who appreciate the real people in life and the fine things

If you wanna play the who's got the biggest D**K here we can go down that path, and that's fine, but i can assure you there are people on here such as myself that will flame you too a cinder of carbon ! and by the way, people on here are from All walks of life ! some of us Surgeons and some are students and thats' the way we roll the dice here !

Apologie's to my real friends on here ! but this thread got me Fired up ! gotta put the flam thrower out !

PS Enjoy the Pic of my Wife White Gold Sub she was given on Monday for her Birthday and my Current Daily wearer the Rolex Deep sea !

post-58977-0-22981100-1420807523_thumb.j

Cheers

D

• Like 1

Sir King Frog,

Awesome you retired at 54 ! did you have a Party at Studio 54 ? lol , you Cars you say you own are reasonable to say the least........Paid off your home huh ? well done mine was paid off at 27 ! You appear to critique the Rolex Sub in your posts, might you be a tad jealous ? that you perhaps have never owned one ? Are you aware at what goes into making a Submariner at all ? as i'm beginning to think that you have no idea at all. I calculated your Car collection at a reasonable 120K max probably less, is there a point to say you have 4 ? as i can assure you my wife's " Autobiography"if you even know what it is, is worth double your collection of cars, then again 2 of my AP's would match your cars lol and then again Sydney Australia isnt a cheap place too live either we pay through the nose here and .....i could post a pile of pics of my Gens also to drop you a few steps down the ladder but i wont, i could also invite you to my Home in Bellevue Hill or onto my mates Super yacht in Sydney Harbour and we could eat some Fresh Prawns and Oysters on the rear deck and drink Corona's, but ill reserve that for my real mates on here ! who appreciate the real people in life and the fine things

If you wanna play the who's got the biggest D**K here we can go down that path, and that's fine, but i can assure you there are people on here such as myself that will flame you too a cinder of carbon ! and by the way, people on here are from All walks of life ! some of us Surgeons and some are students and thats' the way we roll the dice here !

Apologie's to my real friends on here ! but this thread got me Fired up ! gotta put the flam thrower out !

PS Enjoy the Pic of my Wife White Gold Sub she was given on Monday for her Birthday and my Current Daily wearer the Rolex Deep sea !

IMG_0554.jpg

Cheers

D

Damn i want to eat prawns and drink corona's on The yacht dear sir Since it seems i am a fake person with no money and just love to brag about my fake watches May i come to your friends boat so i Can brag about my fake watches please haha :p

Damn i want to eat prawns and drink corona's on The yacht dear sir Since it seems i am a fake person with no money and just love to brag about my fake watches May i come to your friends boat so i Can brag about my fake watches please haha :p[/quote

When you're there, save a seat for me right next to you, and a slot for my falcon next to yours. Let's brag about our reps together brother.