When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

OPS! I went on AliExpress...

GenTLe

Look really good I need some new cufflinks too  :inverted:

They are! The Louis Vuitton ones are a bit too big in my view. Also the Rolex ones are on the big side, but still usable. The best (as shape) I think are the Hermes yellow gold, the Cartier SS, the Montblanc SS and the Bulgari rose gold with black enamel.

Also very valid as little present: they comes all around 8 - 12US$ free shipped (to Italy at least).

My boss that has a gen Montblanc wallet, has been very happy about the SS Montblanc I gave him :)

go big or go home !

i actually like the LV links

They are! The Louis Vuitton ones are a bit too big in my view. Also the Rolex ones are on the big side, but still usable. The best (as shape) I think are the Hermes yellow gold, the Cartier SS, the Montblanc SS and the Bulgari rose gold with black enamel.

Also very valid as little present: they comes all around 8 - 12US$ free shipped (to Italy at least).

My boss that has a gen Montblanc wallet, has been very happy about the SS Montblanc I gave him :)

So I've never bought from Aliexpress, but I just went there to look. I saw Goyard wallets, which I'm interested in, going for $25.00.

I wonder what quality these would be?

• 6 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...