When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Completely random post

dbane883

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ThePhilosopher

I've been working on a new website design/layout for the past few days. If anyone wants to check it out and let me know what you think or if anything is broken, I would greatly appreciate it. The content might be NSFW depending on how your employer views body suits and such (there is no nudity).

http://www.bartkophoto.com/

• 1 month later...
I've been working on a new website design/layout for the past few days. If anyone wants to check it out and let me know what you think or if anything is broken, I would greatly appreciate it. The content might be NSFW depending on how your employer views body suits and such (there is no nudity).

http://www.bartkophoto.com/

Very impressive photography and I appreciate the beauty of each picture!

Guest ThePhilosopher

Thanks L, I've been having a very positive review of the site (even at extremely wide formats). I think the simplicity of it makes it very appropriately modern, though it looks like my lazy loading is a bit laggy.

Thanks L, I've been having a very positive review of the site (even at extremely wide formats). I think the simplicity of it makes it very appropriately modern, though it looks like my lazy loading is a bit laggy.

I think we can all do with more of such pics. They are seriously beautiful and easily transports the viewer to the world within.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I had curry for dinner. 

That sounded like something Russell Westbrook of the Oklahoma City Thunders would say after game 3 of the NBA western conference Finals 2016. Lol

Message crafted while riding a leathery juvenile T-Rex and charging toward the horizon.

Guest ThePhilosopher

I've been a bit MIA from this site. I graduated with my MS on the 13th, got hired on doing data analysis on the 16th, and start work on the 5th of July (after the budget for the new year begins).

TAMURing_0008.jpg

Guest ThePhilosopher

I've not been able to do much lately, I got burned out working on a project from December until April and it sucked the joy out of it for me at the end. I'm looking to take the time and shoot my watch collection one day.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ThePhilosopher

I upgraded to Reason 9 and threw together a demo to push the audio pitch editing to the extremes. Some cheeseball electronic cliches lie ahead:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest ThePhilosopher

Earlier this month I dropped my latest full-length album - it took over a year to write, record and produce while I was in graduate school, looking for a job and training for a couple of marathons. It's easily my favorite album to date, you can stream it or download it (pay what you'd like) here: https://dbartko.bandcamp.com/album/normality

I've also got some shooting done.

ToriM_0048.jpg

• 1 month later...