When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

tudor 7032 tips required to finish it off

red series 3

Hey guys i had a few stumbling blocks with a tudor 7032 build. It kinda crushed my interest in watches for the last year. I want to finish it off and was wondering if someone can help out.

i just need to secure the movement in the case. Any tips on the movement tabs required for this are greatly appreciated

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Just a status update, I ended up getting the screws from a very old watch parts wholesaler in Sydney so I've got her mounted and running.

i had bought the movement from siesta181 on this forum and it runs and keeps good time but the timing hand will stall( but only sometimes) I want to change the hands to some from yuki.  I wouldn't mind setting up an oyster bracelet for it but have no idea on the right end links (580?)

But overall I'm happy with it. There's a bit of pride in the piece from installing the gen crown and tube replacing the pushers and mounting the hands and movement in the case.

ive almost forgot the disappointment in paying spin master to build and service the watch and getting a watch that wouldn't run right and leaked(took 5 months to build whilst waiting for parts to ensure pushers were waterproof and then another 3 months wasted sending it back to him twice)

then sending rolexman the spin master serviced movement and a new 45 min conversion kit then having him recommend replacing it as a cheaper option. Then he refused to return the movement and parts to me( rolexman is a thief)

i think I'm ready to tackle the Daytona that I've got in the watchmakers drawer. Anybody got a running

val 726 they want to sell holler my way.

image.jpg

• Like 1

Just a status update, I ended up getting the screws from a very old watch parts wholesaler in Sydney so I've got her mounted and running.

i had bought the movement from siesta181 on this forum and it runs and keeps good time but the timing hand will stall( but only sometimes) I want to change the hands to some from yuki.  I wouldn't mind setting up an oyster bracelet for it but have no idea on the right end links (580?)

But overall I'm happy with it. There's a bit of pride in the piece from installing the gen crown and tube replacing the pushers and mounting the hands and movement in the case.

ive almost forgot the disappointment in paying spin master to build and service the watch and getting a watch that wouldn't run right and leaked(took 5 months to build whilst waiting for parts to ensure pushers were waterproof and then another 3 months wasted sending it back to him twice)

then sending rolexman the spin master serviced movement and a new 45 min conversion kit then having him recommend replacing it as a cheaper option. Then he refused to return the movement and parts to me( rolexman is a thief)

i think I'm ready to tackle the Daytona that I've got in the watchmakers drawer. Anybody got a running

val 726 they want to sell holler my way.

image.jpg

Looks nice! What datewheel did you use?