When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Answer + New question!

Avenue

Dammit!

Q: A neutrino walks into a bar and orders a beer. The bartender says....?

You mean: A neutrino walks into a bar and orders a beer. He asks for the bill afterwards. The bartender says?

A: For you, there's no charge.  :nono:

A: would you like an electric charge with that.

Q: how is it going to drink it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Using a spoon.

Q: What's your favourite drink? (Alcoholic or non-alcoholic.) 

Q: What's your favourite drink? (Alcoholic or non-alcoholic.)

Pear cider with a shot of Pear vodka.

Q: If there was one thing you could change about the past, what would it be?

A: Selling an all original 1966 Corvette Roadster L88 427 with very low miles in 1995.

Q: Do you have a nickname?  What is it?

A: Ave  :inverted: 

Q: Are you into Art, if yes; which kind of? 

A: Ave  :inverted: 

Q: Are you into Art, if yes; which kind of? 

If music is considered a type of Art, yes, I am very much into classical music (appreciation and playing)

I appreciate portrait paintings and sketches as well, especially of poignant looking sceneries.

Q: Having debated this for decades, why, ultimately, did the chicken cross the road, really?

"I have a dream. I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned". :)

Q: will time travel ever be possible? (This is an easy one)

A: The light from our sun is white and made up of all the colors of the spectrum. The makeup of our atmosphere generally reflects the blue wavelength such that our atmosphere appears blue.

Q: what is the meaning of life, to you the person answering?

A:  nothing can "make" me happy.  The happiness is already inside, and it is expressed through playing and doing activities with kids.  That's when it bubbles to the surface.

Q:  there is an intangible quality to analog music that makes it "feel" better than digital music.  Is this the same quality that drives our fascination with mechanical watches?

whichway.jpg

A:  nothing can "make" me happy.  The happiness is already inside, and it is expressed through playing and doing activities with kids.  That's when it bubbles to the surface.

Q:  there is an intangible quality to analog music that makes it "feel" better than digital music.  Is this the same quality that drives our fascination with mechanical watches?

whichway.jpg

Analog music is like organic fresh food, a fish freshly caught, gutted and grilled, an apple plucked from a tree, rubbed against the sleeve and then crunched into, fresh meat from the cow newly slaughtered and roasted to perfection in a conventional oven. Analog music has heart and feeling, whereas the digital versions are commendable emulations by computers, without soul. A classic analogy would be to converse with a human being vs to interact with a cleverly programmed robot. The missing components are the heart, the soul, the feel. 

I am a trained classical pianist from the age of 5, and I simply abhor digitized music. They are almost parodies of real music.

Q: What are the most important characteristics of love to you?

A: trust and respect

Q: if granted one wish, what would it be?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To have true freedom: financially, emotionally, spiritually, physically, and socially. 

Q: If you could choose your method of death, what would it be?

A - Outside of Durango Colorado in early March, snow still on the ground and river still partially frozen. Don't recall the exact temperature but it was cold enough to freeze my contacts in their saline solution, probably around -10C. Mind you I'm from Houston and we were in a 3 season tent.

Q - what is the deepest you have ever dived? any form, skin, scuba, saturation, submarine...

A - Outside of Durango Colorado in early March, snow still on the ground and river still partially frozen. Don't recall the exact temperature but it was cold enough to freeze my contacts in their saline solution, probably around -10C. Mind you I'm from Houston and we were in a 3 season tent.

Q - what is the deepest you have ever dived? any form, skin, scuba, saturation, submarine...

A: I've scuba dived @ a max. of 25/30 Meter in Aruba, last summer. 

Q: What do you like most about yourself? 

A - Her mother....

Q- how do you deal with mother-in-law?

A: I try to avoid her as much as possible. If the situation occurs; i'll just be nice. 

Q: If you were to get $100.000 and you are allowed to buy one watch, regardless of the price, which one would it be?

A: I try to avoid her as much as possible. If the situation occurs; i'll just be nice. 

Q: If you were to get $100.000 and you are allowed to buy one watch, regardless of the price, which one would it be?

A rolex 6200

Q the rainforest disapears fast around 40 footballs fields a minute

Why is it Man is so stupid we Havent stopped this your opinion ofcourse ?

A rolex 6200

Q the rainforest disapears fast around 40 footballs fields a minute

Why is it Man is so stupid we Havent stopped this your opinion ofcourse ?

Because the world nowadays only focusses on capitalism, making money is the way to go. The future is not to be thought about. 

We all have the feeling that our nature will last forever, even though research has proven otherwise. 

Q: Would you rather live in a Country with snow 365 days/year or in a country with sun 365 days/year? 

Having lived in tropical Singapore mostly, I would want to live in a country which is snowing 365 days a year just for the change.

Question: A large wild boar charges you in a forest, and you have time for one shot from your rifle, or you can turn to flee. Which would it be? 

Gut him with my knife and save the shot, because there's bigger critters in the woods.

Q: you get a fresh Copper River salmon... do you grill it or smoke it?