When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Suspicious Breitling Bentley Listing

Dracog24

Hoping to get the group's opinion on Breitling Bently listing on Crono24. I'm new to the site, so it won't let me post links, but if you go to Crono24 website, then search for "A25362", it is the one priced at $19,640 USD. It's a gold Bently Motors with brown strap.

I own a gen A25362. First off, this watch is gold, so it doesn't even make sense that the model would start with an "A" (indicating stainless steel). The subdials at 3 and 9 are wrong - the seconds hand should be at 3, not 9, and the sub dial designs themsevles are not right. Lastly, the chronograph numbers (1-30) around the inside are not right. On the gen, portions of the numbers 7, 8 and  22, 23 are shown, although they are heavily obscured by the sub dials at 3 and 9. On this watch, no portion of the 7,8,22 or 23 are shown at all. Doesn't look right to me....

Please let me know what you all think!!

Thanks

You can get some terrific deals with no papers, but you do need to take the piece to be verified by a dealer!    A long distance eBay deal is just nuts, IMO.

That's what I'm thinking. Tough break if that's the case! But really, who buys a watch of that magnitude with no papers whatsoever?? Crazy.