When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Various AP models strap sizes and fit options

I though i'd share this with you since this proved to be a very useful info for many people.

I'm constantly getting pms asking what size is the strap for model z,y,x; will a strap x fit a watch y; will the diver buckle fit 44mm ROO strap and so on, so i decided to write a small memo.

Diver strap (all divers from v2 onwards, including FC, Ceramic, QEII and fantasies) : width at the case is 28, taper to 24 at the buckle has oblong holes for the pin of about 7.5mm each. Noob and JF diver straps are interchangeable. Regular length is 115/75, XS 105/65

42mm noob straps: width at the case is 28 and then tapers to 18mm at the buckle (deployant) has round holes 2mm in diameter. Don't fit well on divers or Jf 42mm roos, so they are not interchangeable if you want a perfect fit. (isn't it the most important thing in a good strap ?) Regular length 105/70

novelty (SIHH 2014) 42mm from JF: width at the case 28, tapers to 20 at the buckle, has oblong holes for the buckle pin of about 5.5mm. So the buckle has the same style but it is narrower than diver buckle.

44mm ROOs(also schumis and GPs): width at the case is 30, tapers to 24, same buckle as the diver. Regular length - 115/75, XS 105/65

Feel free to add.

• Like 2

Great post Vic. I have at least 5 of your straps in different material mostly alcantara.

However in a watch n strap trade w a member there's this saffiano strap that could not fit in both noob or J12 be it ROOs or Diver. What do you suggest could be done?

Thanks Vic!

Sent from my iPhone6 using Tapatalk

Great post Vic. I have at least 5 of your straps in different material mostly alcantara.

However in a watch n strap trade w a member there's this saffiano strap that could not fit in both noob or J12 be it ROOs or Diver. What do you suggest could be done?

Thanks Vic!

Sent from my iPhone6 using Tapatalk

Pm me the name and id of the member and picture of the strap so that i could check my records to see what model was that strap made for.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...