When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM 036 L swiss L on the bay

prevendom

Pam 036 on sale on bay.

No serial number on the case, L swiss L dial..., I prefer Pam036 with T dial, but it's still a nice watch. It's a shadow edition, which means there are no serial number on it, because it was given to a an employee and then he sold it.

http://www.ebay.fr/itm/Panerai-PAM-36-Marina-Militare-LimitedEdition-Tobacco-Dial-EXTREMELY-RARE-/181793195562?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a53b8062a

post-47463-0-76786000-1436123741_thumb.j

post-47463-0-61630200-1436123744_thumb.j

post-47463-0-74448200-1436123747_thumb.j

I'm not so sure this is a fake. The watch looks genuine to me including the dial, movement, caseback, crown, crown guard. It could very well be that this watch was sent in for service with a heavily damaged case, which would have been replaced with a service case with no serial number. Additionally, there are a few examples of L SWISS L PAM036 floating around out there.

Now... The fiddy certificate???? Hmmm not so sure about why that is being paired up with this package.

Edited by Grimlocktime

The L swiss L is correct. I think some member here started the myth of TswissT 036's there may have be 1 or 2 but they are an anomaly

Check out here

http://www.panerai.com/en/collections/special-editions/1999/luminor-marina-militare---44mm_pam00036.html

Here's a gens Rear

panerai_image.3641633.jpg

So I'm going with its a rep. But it may be my bad eyes.

That certificate is silly as there is no 1950 luminor, there's only a 127 that has 1950 units. The 036 is a special edition from 1999 with 200 units

Uuuuhhhhh.... The 36 is a T SWISS T dial. The service dials are L SWISS L. Both are correct. This is a gen or st least a very nice Franken.

http://www.9maiali.com/m/product-panerai-pam-036-b-luminor-marina-militare-titanium-44mm-t-dial-se-200-pc/

I stand corrected. The movement plates looked a bit rough and the case back laser etched

• 3 weeks later...

The watch is not fake :)

There are some Panerai watches that don't have a serial number. They are called shadow watches. Google that.

The PAM 36 I was trying to sell wasn't first sold in retail, it was shown in a public event or something then sold to someone then someone then in the end it ended up sold to me :)

And yes I ended up the auction as I received an offer for local pic up of $15,000. My buyer then changed his mind because he didn't want a watch without a serial number. I will consign it with WatchUWant.