When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Finally a bad watch from Trusty/Andrew

wacipi

I purchased 2 watches previously from Andrew, great watches. Being so happy with the Rolex Prohunter GMT I purchased, I ordered another, same stock no., same price. The watch that I received was totally different from the 1st Prohunter GMT I ordered. The first had an ETA2836, AR coating, the new watch has a low beat movement, no AR. I have emailed Andrew several times about the mistake and he keeps insisting he has been in business 16 years and makes no mistakes, how do you deal with someone like that? Will probably never buy another watch from Trusty Time/Andrew. Since Andrew will probably not handle this matter equitably, I will get my revenge by posting on as many site as possible, my only recourse.

Im always wary of new members with very limited posts shouting off about a bad deal with one of our leading TD's and find it disstasteful. I hav enever had a bad deal with any of our TD's and I am one of the most prolific buyers.

AJ

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I just ordered from Andrew. See my post under 'Other brands' referring to the Patek Nautilus Chrono. He sent a product with case screws that had the heads stripped. He has offered to replace this model with a new one. Note, this is my first bad experience in several years and thousands in purchases.

For your reference, his new official site is www.twgtwg.com. He will send you a confirm email and an alternative address in which to make a payment. The address vary, but the payments reach the intended destination.

There are many TD's. Please see the reference section.

No, Del.  I am not blackmailing Andrew in any way.  He agreed to the fix BEFORE I posted this.  Reread my post.  He agreed to fix the issue and this was the first ever problem.  He's a good seller.