When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Post upgrade post - Read and report errors here

Admin

Lord knows I would not have caught this: "Mike, you should edit this if you have time, just a little imperfection: At section "I Want To Buy... Only members with a paid membership is allowed to post in this forum." It should be 'are' allowed "

I can not get in to fix yet.

Well, the upgrade seems to have gone fine and all adjustment done to the servers are also looking good. There are however tons of background tasks that are running, rebuilding content, PM's,links, images, etc. so you might experience minor or even big problems using the site for another 12-24 hours. This is also the reason certain areas of the forum is offline I would appreciate it if you post about any errors here, but wait at least 6 hours after this post has been made and if the content you are looking for or the error persists, please post about it in this topic.

There are still a lot of changes that will be done to the forum, but I wanted to let you all get back online and get familiar with the new site. Once the background tasks are done, I will make more adjustments to the site and all off the forums will be brought back.

One more ting; we are back on the rwg.cc domain. Easier to remember and use ;)

My Opera browser allows me to make a new topic post and to edit, but in trying to reply to an existing post, I do not get the full 'reply' box. I get the 'Drag files here to attach, or choose files... Insert other media...Off...Notify me of replies...Submit Reply' box, but no place to type any message. The same result in all the 'mask' functions as well. And no signature, but I am assuming that is still in the works.

Using the IE browser, I can make a reply, but regardless where I click, this at the end of the thread, it still quotes the 1st reply.

I hope we can get Opera to work. I hate IE, and not a fan of the others.

I tried that, doesn't work with Opera. The box doesn't expand to allow typing a reply.

This is what I get when using IE, replying using the 'quote' button in your reply. The 1st reply comes up as well.

Well, the upgrade seems to have gone fine and all adjustment done to the servers are also looking good. There are however tons of background tasks that are running, rebuilding content, PM's,links, images, etc. so you might experience minor or even big problems using the site for another 12-24 hours. This is also the reason certain areas of the forum is offline I would appreciate it if you post about any errors here, but wait at least 6 hours after this post has been made and if the content you are looking for or the error persists, please post about it in this topic.

There are still a lot of changes that will be done to the forum, but I wanted to let you all get back online and get familiar with the new site. Once the background tasks are done, I will make more adjustments to the site and all off the forums will be brought back.

One more ting; we are back on the rwg.cc domain. Easier to remember and use ;)

I tried that, doesn't work with Opera. The box doesn't expand to allow typing a reply.

This is what I get when using IE, replying using the 'quote' button in your reply. The 1st reply comes up as well.