When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

August 14 2015

freddy333

Thanks!  Sure,

JMB V2 case with a Whoopy dial, TC hands that were lightly shaped, dial and hands lumed, good rep 7836 bracelet/580 end links that had to be shaped, new Swiss ETA 2879, genuine bezel, crown and t-21 and of course a gen sticker that Matt found somewhere...:pimp:

Cannot speak enough about how comfortable to wear a 1016 is.  I did not realize how much I missed having one, until I put this on this morning.  I will have my other one up for sale here in the next day or two.  

Thanks!  Sure,

JMB V2 case with a Whoopy dial, TC hands that were lightly shaped, dial and hands lumed, good rep 7836 bracelet/580 end links that had to be shaped, new Swiss ETA 2879, genuine bezel, crown and t-21 and of course a gen sticker that Matt found somewhere...default_pimp.gif

Cannot speak enough about how comfortable to wear a 1016 is.  I did not realize how much I missed having one, until I put this one this morning.  I will have my other one up for sale here in the next day or two.  

How did u shape the hands? Big dazz has just relumed my whoopy dial and tc hands...

How did u shape the hands? Big dazz has just relumed my whoopy dial and tc hands...

PBDad did the lume work.  I think just a light sanding to take some of the edge off.  At least that is what I asked for.  I will do some macro photos when I get a chance.  They look good under a loupe.