When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New mystery HULK being released

Repfreak83

I

I thought jf majorly dropped the ball on the v10 case. Fatt lugs, poor rehaut...

This case looks tad better. I guess we will just wait n see

I hope another competitor entered the subc game, so the other facs have to step their game up and quit the BS. I do wonder why they started with the hulk instead of the regular (LN) version. Doesn't make sense to me...

From a biz point of view, it does make $ sense to rep the hulk if d mysterious company does up d rep details.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously. Learn how to speak correctly. 

Just passing along the info as I get it, once I know more I can post more. @ sacsah1: I don't know what your deal is buddy, but I'd be careful about jumping to conclusions or making assumptions like that; I wouldn't waste my time posting BS on here I'm a grown man with kids and a mortgage...

Drummania is actually right about the factory name. Guess they are the newest kids on the block, and judging from the pics of this new piece, they're here to play!

Thanks,

- RF83

Just passing along the info as I get it, once I know more I can post more. @ sacsah1: I don't know what your deal is buddy, but I'd be careful about jumping to conclusions or making assumptions like that; I wouldn't waste my time posting BS on here I'm a grown man with kids and a mortgage...

Drummania is actually right about the factory name. Guess they are the newest kids on the block, and judging from the pics of this new piece, they're here to play!

Thanks,

- RF83

Hey bud it was nothing personal. I just did it so I can get some info out of you.

Thank you for keeping us posted!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Right, I know!  I'm keen to learn more about this new (NEW Factory; N Factory) Hulk.  If anyone has pictures or links to a TD that has this model, please share on this thread.  Otherwise, I'm going to have to sell something in the portfolio to fund up a Noob v5 like Agentoso74's.

Hmmm, maybe the Patek 5980?

Edited by mule play

The Noob v5 is pretty darn close.  The date font could be a bit sharper, however the photo is a least a 2.5x magnification to the physical.  The N Factory will have a high bar to beat to take out Noob v5, I think.  Thanks for the photo comparison Agentoso74.  Very useful for Hulk geeks.