When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Cartier Ronde Solo review | Perfect Clones

bbkenpo

This is the a review of the rep I used to purchase my first watch.  The watch is a Cartier Ronde Solo and the rep is Perfect Clones at http://www.pf-818.com

I am in my 50's and since I was a teenager I wanted a Cartier.  Finally I started to look at rep watches after not wanting to spend the $ to buy a genuine.  I was lost on the forums.  They are I know easy to figure out but I still felt lost.  Finally I was able to find a few reps on the trusted rep posts.  I reached out and for some reason I felt comfortable with Joshua at Perfect Clones.  Everything was super easy, his site is very easy to navigate and I had personal help from him every step of the way.  He acquired the watch and sent the QC photos.  The only thing I noticed was that the stem needed to have a blue embellishment on the end.  I thought that this meant I was out of luck but the next day he had it correct!  The watch was shipped and in 2 days I was wearing my watch.

I could not be happier, even I am fooled by the watch and "believe" it is genuine.  I literally can't beleive how amazing it looks and feels.  I love it and will be buying more from him.  He is great for anyone but especially first time buyers like me.  I hope I posted this in the correct place.

IMG_2326.thumb.JPG.c14bd9242bc7c08744d9dIMG_2327.thumb.JPG.f832ac218770818846cf4IMG_2328.thumb.JPG.9b85fe43d9077b8762757IMG_2329.thumb.JPG.15eeced70f2b5e32ac517

IMG_2325.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...