When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

QC Pics ROO FC Black Noob, thoughts ?

Linxiaoyu

Hi guys,

I've bought this from this "summer special offers" of TB (half the original price).

After a couple monthes of patient waiting, I just received the QC pics (looks like they've been out of stock for a while).

I've noticed some differences from the model displayed on their site, so I was just wondering if anything was wrong since they probably had to build it recently.

It looks pretty good to me but i might miss some obvious details.

Tho I'm not sure the noob factory is still manufacturing this first version.

Thank you in advance for your comments ..................and if Legend is around... :)

IMG_1529.JPG

IMG_1528.JPG

IMG_1527.JPG

IMG_1526.JPG

IMG_1525.JPG

Hi guys,

I've bought this from this "summer special offers" of TB (half the original price).

After a couple monthes of patient waiting, I just received the QC pics (looks like they've been out of stock for a while).

I've noticed some differences from the model displayed on their site, so I was just wondering if anything was wrong since they probably had to build it recently.

It looks pretty good to me but i might miss some obvious details.

Tho I'm not sure the noob factory is still manufacturing this first version.

Thank you in advance for your comments ..................and if Legend is around... 

[ur />

Yes Legend is around this time.

Couple of months for QC? Lol that must be a new record of sorts mate. ;)

QC wise this watch is about as good as it gets. I can't comment on the movement health though. I would accept this piece. You are correct, it looks good. Congrats on your acquisition and wear her well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for your answer !

And yea, first time it took so long with TB. I think I bought it on august 15th and I received the QC just today.

He said this watch had to wait for a few time. That's why I assume they've been manufacturing it somehow.

Anyways, is it me or in pic #4, the different side screws look damaged ? If it's the case, would it be something I could ask to fix/replace ?

APROOdmgd.jpg

I just had the same 'mangled screw' problem with a Patek 5980.  I sent it back to Andrew for a full replacement as screws were too awful to accept.  It will take time, but they do fulfill the repair requests.  Go into it with patience.  I am over 2 months in wait time and the repaired watch is now in transit.  Personally, I would not accept this one based on the photo particularly the upper right screw.

My thread with pics is here if you are interested in seeing what I rejected.

Edited by mule play