When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Modded pair from Legend of AP beauties

astonjenks

Firstly, I would like to say I am not a huge AP fan, however when Legend said AJ you simply must try the AP LBJ modded watch I went with it and had the first Victor bespoke Alligator strap for her and wow, she's a beauty! works flawlessly with teh excellent mods and wears like a very expensive wrist watch.

Then I was lucky enough to get the AP GP from Legend with similar mods and have ordered a $600 gen GP strap in black with red sides (photos to follow) and what a pair they make!

Many thanks Legend my friend.

Have a great weekend all.

AJ

APpairtoday.jpg

Edited by astonjenks
  • Like 1

AJ, with those two, you ARE an AP guy, and not just a normal one, but a very discerning one. Congrats my friend :)

Message crafted while wrestling a juvenile crocodile that's unwilling to be captured and made into leather

Sharp Andy but you need a third legend AP to round out the field maybe one a bit more sporty ....................... possibly the volcano dial model . ;)  But wait these are not watches for those without means considering dealer cost and the mods that need to be done to get to this level. Well Mike has you covered for a little more than the cost of shipping you can get a shot at one of these!

Not above shameless plugs !!! :partytime:

Edited by Mike on a bike

Stone I doubt you will be converted, had a few run through my doors over the years still Rolex for me. Just the way of things considering your wrist big like mine easy for us to wear, damn for Andy there to small and I can not get legend into Rolex being a member of the skinny wrist club. Different strokes for different folks, all good.