When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Super ocean

madbadger

hi everyone, I'm looking for a super ocean and have found this one from Andrew 

http://www.ttw8488.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=16_144&products_id=10421

has anyone bought one? I have watched his video but it's from 2013 so I was wondering if these are out of date models. He doesn't list any others on his site. I really like the blue second hand and super ocean in blue. 

I bougth a Omega planet ocean early on this year, it's a nice watch very pleased with it. 

Or has anyone got one for sale in the UK?

thanks 

Kev

I have several of the 42mm and both these and the 44mm are super reps. I'm not in the market for  one so can't say if these are available. But, sending Andrew an email will confirm either way. If you do get one you won't be disappointed. 

I sent Andrew a message and he said he has them in stock and delivery before xmas.....

wife is is buying me a watch but she doesn't like it !!!! She's picked a Seiko divers watch for me, it's nice but I fancied the super ocean

damm.....what do I do? Lol

These have been out of stock for quite sometime now, and no factory plans on making them again which I feel is odd.

Toro has posted that he has some back stock of the 42mm SuperOcean models, but the ones he has are those with the coloured inner bezel/chapter ring.

Edited by SSTEEL