When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New and in need of assistance.

amilhazes

Hey guys. Coming to you from North Carolina. Wound up here after a long breadcrumb trail that started years ago with my obsession with time pieces, and James Bond. Last Christmas my fiancé got me my first rep, the skyfall omega Seamaster. And I love it.

I found the forums whilst in search of the best place to purchase the new SPECTRE OMEGA SEAMASTER 300. I had an anti climactic morning dealing with KW (Kuvarsit) watches. Can anyone for the love of god please recommend a good source to try and acquire this watch from ? I've been reading these forums for the last 12 hours and have yet to get some definitive, "go with these guys and no one else" type feedback.

Please help this newbie collect my 2nd 007 omega replica!

88f623a9e7a517cd522d4153d1b1240f.jpg

• Like 1

Hey guys. Coming to you from North Carolina. Wound up here after a long breadcrumb trail that started years ago with my obsession with time pieces, and James Bond. Last Christmas my fiancé got me my first rep, the skyfall omega Seamaster. And I love it.

I found the forums whilst in search of the best place to purchase the new SPECTRE OMEGA SEAMASTER 300. I had an anti climactic morning dealing with KW (Kuvarsit) watches. Can anyone for the love of god please recommend a good source to try and acquire this watch from ? I've been reading these forums for the last 12 hours and have yet to get some definitive, "go with these guys and no one else" type feedback.

Please help this newbie collect my 2nd 007 omega replica!

88f623a9e7a517cd522d4153d1b1240f.jpg

This is the same watch that brought me here! Mostly want to insure I buy from a reputable dealer and actually GET the watch!