When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Moving... Rwg "1" Shutting Down...

Corgi

Hello there,

My number 1 favorite replica watch forum; http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum/, is shutting down in the early days of January 07. I have thus decided to move over to this board, so that I can make new friends, help answer questions, ask questions myself, and hopefully have as much fun over here as I did over there.

I was 'Corgi' there, too...

Thanks! :victory:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm sorry RWG 1 is shutting down.......it means we're going to be inundated with a multitude of monkey spanking retarded.....dry come...shower sharing soaped up fumblers and pederasts....spreading their inane ramblings and Athena art posters all over the house... :thumbdown:

Edited by TTK

Welcom - now it begins... "From: I actually live in Canada... but I dream of moving to AMERICA one day." - that is sad to read.

Wow... This is probably the first time I've heard someone from Canada say this. And to think, my parents were just telling me about how the U.S. government just responded to their application for an immigrant visa a few weeks ago, after we immigrated to Canada for 11 years!!!!!!!! How fortunate and lucky we were to get to Canada right away, I was able to start university, then go a long way to pursue a Chartered Accountant professional designation and then an MBA. I believe that only such opportunity would come in Canada.

I'm sorry RWG 1 is shutting down.......it means we're going to be inundated with a multitude of monkey spanking retarded.....dry come...shower sharing soaped up fumblers and pederasts....spreading their inane ramblings and Athena art posters all over the house... :thumbdown:

I really hope it does not shut down as it provides a great place for all that stuff you mention Neil. We do not need that stuff spreading to the rest forums - RWG is the best place for it.

That's funny... but maybe they feel that way about us over at TRC :Jumpy:

Welcome Corgi, I hope you'll enjoy your stay. This is a great place.

To give a direct comment to the previous poster, I can understand your fascination of birds and the stars and stripes flag.

But I find the HUGE US-signature rather offensive. Don't get me wrong now, I don't dislike you or your nation's flag.

I don't think this is the forum for flag waving and/or nationalism.

This is not a competion where the biggest flag-signature wins.

GOD BLESS THE WORLD!

Guest aclaimsman

To give a direct comment to the previous poster, I can understand your fascination of birds and the stars and stripes flag.

But I find the HUGE US-signature rather offensive. Don't get me wrong now, I don't dislike you or your nation's flag.

GOD BLESS THE WORLD!

You may find Corgi's signature offensive, but I find your avatar offensive. So, I guess turn abouts fair play. Oh by the way, welcome Corgi. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

You may find Corgi's signature offensive, but I find your avatar offensive. So, I guess turn abouts fair play. Oh by the way, welcome Corgi. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

If you find it offensive, I'll remove it at once, so you can sleep at night.

REMOVED!!!

aclaimsman>>

Will you do some lobbying to remove avatars that others find offensive, so, I guess turn abouts fair play.

You know where to start!

GOD BLESS THE WORLD!

Ha! I'm glad I decided to tone it down from my previous signature:

175750-8503.jpg

I also considered an image of President George W. Bush, but I thought that may be going too far.

Why do I love America so much? You folks stick together, demonstrate pride for your country, and many of you work tirelessly to keep peace and democracy stable in the turbulent Middle East. Are there any Texans here? That's where I would like to live when I retire... it's so beautiful, and there are guns.

Just say what you think TTK, don't beat around the bush (there's some kind of pun to be had there in light of the thread starters sig pic)

In the interests of political balance I'm thinking of setting this as my signature

175758-8501.jpg

You guys sure took a huge dump on Corgi's friendly presentation. :) From what I've seen he might be an asset to us all, so maybe the nationalism/counter-nationalism could be discussed in a more suitable thread? (though we all know how that will end.. or never end..) ;)

Welcome in Corgi!

You guys sure took a huge dump on Corgi's friendly presentation. :) From what I've seen he might be an asset to us all, so maybe the nationalism/counter-nationalism could be discussed in a more suitable thread? (though we all know how that will end.. or never end..) ;)

Welcome in Corgi!

@ea

Amen...

TT

PS: Welcome Corgi