When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ap fc chrono

A, please do a research. I did a comparison between the Noob and JF version a while back in this section.

BTW, you do not seem to be banned or anything. You can relax now. ;)

Yes I am a Noob Pulverizer in general but this is one of my good days. ;)

So you could read my review. One thing I did not state in the review is that Noob has a more accurate subdial and second counter ring vs the JF. 

"BTW, you do not seem to be banned or anything. You can relax now. ;)"     Due to some grey areas I have decided to give the OP a full hearing, this was a dealer issue guys so no members watches or money involved. This being said I expect our dealers to be treated honestly also , dealer in question not TD here but that is irrelevant.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mike on a bike said:

"BTW, you do not seem to be banned or anything. You can relax now. ;)"     Due to some grey areas I have decided to give the OP a full hearing, this was a dealer issue guys so no members watches or money involved. This being said I expect our dealers to be treated honestly also , dealer in question not TD here but that is irrelevant.

Mike we can all trust you to be fair and understanding to members here. Thanks for being the sheperd that we all need brother.

• 1 month later...