When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tag Carrera 1887

kemalak

I have found this watch CAR2A10.BA0799 offered with different prices from different TDs.

30c212a37c077916285f960b380db5da6cbfc513

For example: Here is 428$:
http://v.yupoo.com/p...lbums/20487473/

Here is 378$:
http://www.pf-818.com/-p-16905.html

1- Do you think that they are %100 same?

2- Some writes "2013 Carrera 1887 Latest Edition!!!. But I have also heard that there is a newer Version (2015?). Does someone know sth about it? Where to find or what the differences are?

3- I always hear "Choose your TD, they will find you what you want". But, are that little price differences showing indirectly the reliability of TDs?

Thank you in advance for your answers. 

Edited by kemalak

I have this watch from Perfect Clones. Josh is a solid guy and has been a TD for a while.   I can't tell the difference when you hold the rep next to a gen (perhaps a few slight differences in the movement, such as the colored jewels). The movement also feels very smooth and solid. Good rep.

Wholesale? They have a faq and there is written that they do not have a minimum order. How so cheap is also answered so:

1. No warranty: We do not offer a warranty with the watches, so we save a lot on fixing the watches and shipping the watches back.
  2. No shipping insurance: We do not reship or refund the watches if they are lost in the air or seized by customs, this greatly reduces our costs also.
  3. Only Western Union and Bank Wire are accepted: We do not need to pay credit card company for processing fees or PayPal for transaction fees, and we do not need to worry about chargebacks. This saves us a lot of money.
  4. Huge buying power at the watch makers: We sell a lot so we have the buying power to negotiate the prices with the maker, that is why we can offer you at prices that others can’t.

I have no idea if i should worry..

This formula is called wholesale regardless the minimum order. Also tswatches over Rwg.bz were doing the same.

Note that the process of qc is the same of Puretime (so pictures, timegrapher etc etc).

Currently I am at 6th one from them.

The only problems are related to the size of the TD and their fragmentation between commercial/quality/shipment department which sometime makes the communication difficult.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...