When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I bought an Avenger II Seawolf

tyrantblade

6 hours ago, SSTEEL said:

Very nice, something to keep you happy until your yellow one comes up for sale somewhere, then at least you have something to fund it :)

I doubt i will ever sell it, i like it too much, only way i might sell it is if i ended up buying the Avenger II GMT version of it (less WR, smaller, has GMT function)

Also there magic in the Pearl, some people seem to hate that they increased the pearl size, but they also made it where the pearl looks different in color and size at different angles 

6 hours ago, pcardoza said:

604b57c0fdff6c57bcb5e5fcd0630c4d.jpg

I'll stick with my rep. Confirmed Swiss movement. Yellow dial. Gen yellow/black strap. Totaled $550 all in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To each his own, but i could not get with that generation Seawolf, to me it looks like a vintage/modern hybrid, whereas the Avenger II Seawolf looks modern all the way, the feeling of having a nice gen is well worth the cost when there is no rep available of what you want 

And on that note, i only paid $2000, which is a steal for BNIB, with papers and warranty, straight from an AD, don't know if such a deal will happen again.

Looks sharp, but I thought that you wanted the yellow? Anyway, enjoy as it looks nice and at that price seems to good to pass up. 

12 hours ago, kernow said:

Looks sharp, but I thought that you wanted the yellow? Anyway, enjoy as it looks nice and at that price seems to good to pass up. 

Well for $1200 difference between the one i bought and the cheapest yellow dial i could get with box, papers, and warranty (gray market price is basically the same right now as prices have gone up), of course i couldnt pass this one up

It will definitely remain as a keeper no matter what 

• 2 weeks later...

Good man Fliuffy, Now I hope you can enjoy your time here for what it is,a fountain of knowledge! 

I've been given the honour keeping an eye on you though, since we quite  obviously got on so well with eachother last time, so play nice!

• 4 months later...