When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Noob 116610 v6s SEL irregularities

sputim

I got my second batch of qc pics and had to reject them again. The watch and everything is totally fine but the SEL looks more like a v5 and is way too large. It is not any longer as short as the first batch of the v6s. What do you guys think? Check the pictures. I don't hope noob already changed the bracelet again and made it worse. But this is clearly too long and not as nice as the v6s we see on the forum rn.

Bildschirmfoto 2016-03-28 um 00.14.05.png

Bildschirmfoto 2016-03-28 um 00.13.04.png

Bildschirmfoto 2016-03-28 um 00.12.30.png

This may sound a little odd but it does seem like in MY experience that they tend to the 3135 versions more so than the 2836-2 version for example.. I've bought two JF 116622 one ETA and one 3135. The ETA version had ugly crown guards, bad SEL, and lousy clasp where as the 3135 version had really nice crown guards, super amazing SEL and a buckle to be proud of.. I'm guessing this is somewhat true with noob as well. My v6s with sa3135 was perfect OTB

Have any owners duped on this purchase (v6s with v5 insert/bracelet) contacted their dealer yet?  No word from mine. 

Noob is definitely ripping us off. 

Edit: lol just saw this was my first post on RWG. Guess I'm truly a 'long time lurker' over here. 

Edited by Duc

I had ordered a V6 NOOB Factory and its 100% correct as what I sent the QC pics for the customer.

I think based on the QC pics, please do not make unnecessary comments because we dealers are doing an honest job here of presenting customers with the CORRECT watch from the CORRECT Factory and even taking pains to send QC pics to show customers.

And the QC pics were actually stated that it is NOT to be shared elsewhere. More of meant to be private between seller and buyer in my opinion.

I have communicated to the buyer that if he dont want the item, I will cancel his order. But I really hope Forum members can do their part to make this a better place for all dealers to serve the customers better.

Its hell a lot of work to do QC pics but I always do it with pride and make sure my customers satisfaction is fulfilled.

Thanks and have a great day!

@trustywatchguy

What do you mean NOT to make comments based on QC pics?

If Noob factory is using V5 parts and you paid for a V6 a "noob" buyer should not be tricked...

This isn't a trinket market in Bombay. I understand that you dealers order a V6,and maybe dont always notice the small details. But some of us do. Thats the whole point of v(n + 1).

IF they cant deliver and are backordered, either they 1) inform that they use V5 parts and offer a discount 2) stay quiet and ride the hype train they have created and trick the dealers and customs 3) wait until the correct parts are available and lose the hype but gain honesty.

I had ordered a V6 NOOB Factory and its 100% correct as what I sent the QC pics for the customer.

I think based on the QC pics, please do not make unnecessary comments because we dealers are doing an honest job here of presenting customers with the CORRECT watch from the CORRECT Factory and even taking pains to send QC pics to show customers.

And the QC pics were actually stated that it is NOT to be shared elsewhere. More of meant to be private between seller and buyer in my opinion.

I have communicated to the buyer that if he dont want the item, I will cancel his order. But I really hope Forum members can do their part to make this a better place for all dealers to serve the customers better.

Its hell a lot of work to do QC pics but I always do it with pride and make sure my customers satisfaction is fulfilled.

Thanks and have a great day!

Andrew you ordered a V6 or the correct V6sfrom Noob?!!!! Either way you are out of order for this post as you are claiming it's all correct but we know what we are looking at on this and other forums and we will help our fellow member not get screwed by the factory because they are fitting old wrong parts to shift stock!!! And this watch is clearly not correctly fitted with all the latest updates as he expects and ordered and paid for!!

11 hours ago, onionlala said:

My roommate and I are trying to get two of the v6s Submariner. Where would you recommend getting them if not the dealers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The dealers... Because they all get them from the same source.