When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Forum news!!

Mike on a bike

Although you might not see it the new mod team is hard at work. Dealers being contacted , scammers chased down (as usual) , new events in the works, our pic contest is just the first (your voting will come very soon). The mod area which you can not see has at least 7-8 threads going on all sorts of improvements, tweaks, discussions. One of our biggest and most passionately discussed being the heart and sole of RWG, do we become like the others or stay true to our core principals. Well we will be staying the gentlemen of the forum world, a site of knowledge,(not fanfare, member jumping, time outs and nukes a flying) is where we are and where we shall stay! We will be running some membership drives but do not seek to become the wild west like the others rather the home of the serious measured gentlemanly hobbyist.

• Like 7

Agree with this statement.

Proposition: what about a thread in which you can collect ideas and/or proposals (maybe accessible from vips only, or from people with a decent post count) that you may later on evaluate within the management group? :)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, GenTLe said:

Agree with this statement.

Proposition: what about a thread in which you can collect ideas and/or proposals (maybe accessible from vips only, or from people with a decent post count) that you may later on evaluate within the management group? :)

My friend at this time to be honest with five fresh mods full of ideas our area on tilt , one guy working on contacting TDs to get them more active ( did I mention teasers on new products, some mentioned their own raffles for us) others handling cases on bad deals  (Very time consuming on cross board stuff FYI), who is doing research on this that , contests being structured , member drives etc etc.............. We have our hands full and I do not want you guys to feel ignored. I am sure there are some good ideas but right now let us get present agenda completed (should take a month) and then I think it is a good idea to implement. You never know we might address a lot of the suggestions with our present list so we get that done then look for other ideas after you guys see what we have done.

• Like 1

LOL I had a picture of myself running around with a feather duster trying to clean a mansion! But that is over we have plenty of very capable guys to get the job done and we will!!

I want to imagine you this way:

tumblr_mca94qMLHH1rv4jkoo1_1280-001.jpg

Even tho I think this is nearer to reality...

man_vacuuming_cleaning_window.jpg

:rofl:

• Like 2

Glad to hear that there is plenty going on behind the scenes. I'd hate for this place to become overshadowed by the craziness of the wild west next door. This place is about quality rather than quantity. Keep up the good work Rangers :D

• Like 1

Must say it sounds good 

great job guys i just have a few Words which aint meant negative but 

in The pic contest why is it The Crew who  decide The final few aint it better its The whole forum with our new option with likes take Those with most and have a final run ?? 

I Think its great that new stuff is coming but Leth be honest our forum have gone very silent alot goes Around in The background but still we cant with a couple few more guys Think we Can turn it Around 

a gentlemans club still needs to follow The flow and more Crew members aint The Way forward im sorry but topics have a few replies accept a in lack of better Words a little circel of people who like The hell out of eachother pics and comments which get 20+ replies but scroll though Them and you see The same names Again and Again This is not a rant in anyway but The forum activity runs on what 15 people if that 

Thanks for the info Mike. Looking forward to the envisaged improvements.

It´s a real challenge to maintain the fine Gentleman´s Watch Club atmosphere, helpfulness and knowledge/expertise on the one hand while dynamizing everything going on on the other. With the new Mod team hard at work and keeping good longterm goals everything is achievable. 

" in The pic contest why is it The Crew who  decide The final few aint it better its The whole forum with our new option with likes take Those with most and have a final run ??  "  well we could but at the time we had no idea how many pics we would get 20 or 100 and we thought this best way to control it but I may use your suggestion for the final vote. Being that I posted the rules not fair to go back and change now, next one we could start that way.