When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Need your help with my Seamaster franken project

docthor

I just received a nice lite black franken Seamaster (gen hands, gen inlay, gen swiss 7750) and planned to convert this one into a blue somehow "superfranken" with adding a gen blue dial, gen bezel with gen blue inlay, gen crown and gen crystal.

Yesterday I realized that I'm missing on part...a blue rehaut.

Sourcing the gen parts like dial, bezel and crown was pretty easy but for some reason I'm not able to find anything about the rehaut.

I tried chapter ring, minute ring, inner bezel and rehaut but no chance...I bet this is only because I don't know the exact name for it...I can't see any other reason. But then...with all watches it's working...rehaut & rolex for example is bringing up plenty of links...

Here I need your help...either with a link or the correct name for it or (that would be a dream) a blue rehaut for my Seamaster :)

666c896f4011300a3725188590eeeacc.jpg

If I remember correctly it is part of the dial. 

This is my white one that's been built by Micky. 

image.jpg

I have a pre 2008 gen dial at home if you need it. It is aged so would need a relume to make the best of it. PM me if I can help. Oh, and good pick up with this one. :)

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, ower said:

Hi guys, a little question - is it possible to put the pre 2008 dials (white Omega logo) into the new post 2008 dial reps (the ones with silver 3D omega logo)? 

Yes, the dials are interchangable. However, the sub dial hands may need changing - I can't remember if the subdials are different diameters, but they are in the same location. 

• Like 1