When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Swisstime.sr are Scammers

BuAbdullah

I had submitted an oder O-160316-00107 on 24-Mar, and sent them the Money via WU, after that time they simply disappeared and did not respond to any emails or request. 

I warn all to avoid them, also I  have noticed some positive feedback are fake as they did it themselves , be careful.  

appreciate from all to share with me any other watches forum to post my story on and warn the people.

• 2 weeks later...
On Friday, April 29, 2016 at 2:33 PM, BuAbdullah said:

I had submitted an oder O-160316-00107 on 24-Mar, and sent them the Money via WU, after that time they simply disappeared and did not respond to any emails or request.

I warn all to avoid them, also I  have noticed some positive feedback are fake as they did it themselves , be careful.

appreciate from all to share with me any other watches forum to post my story on and warn the people.

I just want to add that, swisstime are using fake names when you communicate with them like Mike or Tom, but the real name is STEFANOS LIAKOS whom I transferred the money to him via WU in Greec.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So , I am new to this and wanted to know dealers that members had done business with without problems. I guess forum's authorized dealers.

Can you recommend some.

Have dealt with Trusty time and Perfect clones and had good experience so far. But both of them said no ETA Swiss movements.  Any recommendations?

Thanks